Ways to improve traffic

• Nikshi
  • Nikshi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok Thank You for your advice. I will concentrate on my website content. Also how can i get quality backlinks for my website?

Thanks in advance!

Nikshi

terryson01 wrote:
Why r u saying that article & directory submission, blog posting, press release, online discussion are old. I think this is the backbone of getting the traffic to your site. You can also constrate on the content of the site.
  • heihei
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • heihei

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can try yahoo answer
  • ilinker
  • Born
  • Born
  • ilinker

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry if this has been told already but PR release can help.
Specially for design company like website. Because you can write a very meaningful press release like you started new service, you partnered with other company etc. Such articles get approval from pr websites very easily.
  • sanpatil
  • sanpatil

Post 3+ Months Ago

webdesigningcompany wrote:
Hi all

Is there any way to improve the traffic of web designing company other than oldies like article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc?

First one is improve your site content.
Improve your blog posting you want to put at least one post per day in your blog apart from that you can use rss feed submission, press release, froggle feed and also improve your article submission, forum submission and link building strategy

Link Building Criteria:

Following are the Link Building Criteria.

• The Links should be theme related i.e. if our site is a Web Hosting Site, try to get the links from Web Hosting or similar sites.
• The PR of the Link page where our site link is present should have high PR, at least PR2+.
• The cached date of the Link Page should not be more than 2 months old. (Tip: We can find cached date by using page info icon available in Google Tool Bar.)
•Each Link should be from different IP address.

http://patilsanjay4u.blogspot.com/
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

- try to spread your keywords on your content, as minimum as possible you could fit them on your content, menus and anchor text.

- Then optimize your title and meta tags. the spiders will easily know what niche is are your pages, it determines how many quality back links you have, and for faster rankings.

- try to study "Geographical Targeting".

- and lastly try using different data center, the popular one is the "google datacenter". this gives an idea on your KW rankings, whether it goes up or down, basically to monitor your KW in different IP address.
  • kalyani123
  • Born
  • Born
  • kalyani123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check your site content first, because content is the king and also use remaining techniques those you are know...
  • kikwete
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kikwete

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get traffic to your site takes hard work and diligence and is not accomplished overnight. Think about it this way - how are people supposed to know where to find your site if you don't tell them? You must advertise.
  • govindseo
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I think forum posting is the best way for increasing traffic you can also doing SMO and Classified.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 38 posts