Webpage high rank, or website high rank.

• edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a small site, say maybe 5-10 pages in the whole site, is it possible for you to optimize every one of these pages, and have them all list in the top 10 for there chosen page keyword, or are you restricted to a certain amount of your site pages that a search engine will list, i`ve heard that some will only list 3 pages max?, is that true?. Or is it only possible to attempt a good listing with your homepage?. thanks :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jason/controlscan
  • jason/controlscan

Post 3+ Months Ago

If your home page is listed in the top 10, no matter how many pages you have they will follow. Or do you mean can you list pages seperatly for the search engins.

Are you in the top 10?

Jason
  • edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I mean can you get each page listed separately in the top 10 results for each of there own keywords?.
currently i'm ranked at number 2 in msn for my keyphrase, so i just wanted to know if I could get my other pages, with different keywords/phrases up there too?.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yep, the goal would be to have each one of the pages within your site reach the first page for that page's main term. It takes awhile to do this, but it can be done.
  • edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the reply Veto!, is there a limit to that amount of pages listed per site tho?
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have clients that have under 10 pages, and each page ranks for their main term, while I have other clients that have thousands of pages, where most of them rank well for their main terms.

No limit either way.
  • edawg
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great, thanks!, thats just what I wanted to know! :D
  • pspdownloads
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pspdownloads

Post 3+ Months Ago

search engines doesn't list websites but only web pages.
if they find your home page, they can explore the rest and show them in relevant search results
  • jackson_hu
  • jackson_hu

Post 3+ Months Ago

SE treats each page of your web site an unique web site so each of your page need to decide its major KW . After you decide the KW for each of your web page you can do SEO for each of them to get good ranking .
  • hpe.yuan
  • Born
  • Born
  • hpe.yuan

Post 3+ Months Ago

mine is http://www.bjohr.com
beijing olympic hotel reservation
----------------------------------------------------------
while am do this on http://www.google.com

It was amazed that my website come up with the first place, and there are more than 3 content about my website come up in the first page.
奥运订房 or 奥运定房 search on goole.

my chinese website was really go well, but I had problem with my english site. is it because I put it under the homepage?
http://www.bjohr.com/en I do seaching, but I never found my website come up with the first page.

anyone have idea?
many thx
  • Flesko
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well for starters your description is in Chinese, so are the keywords.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

First is to optimize your index page before the sub pages of your site. You need to know to target keywords in the index page and then optimize the other pages.

edawg wrote:
If you have a small site, say maybe 5-10 pages in the whole site, is it possible for you to optimize every one of these pages, and have them all list in the top 10 for there chosen page keyword, or are you restricted to a certain amount of your site pages that a search engine will list, i`ve heard that some will only list 3 pages max?, is that true?. Or is it only possible to attempt a good listing with your homepage?. thanks :D
  • hpe.yuan
  • Born
  • Born
  • hpe.yuan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear all,

I contact one american company which help you do high ranking for website, they do the structure, and other things to make your website fit better with google.

I really need to do this for our website, but they charge a lot, we need to sign a six months contract with them and pay 2,000usd/month.

I want to know the real price, can I find a cheaper one?

thank you,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts