Webpage search bar

• Dughy
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Romania/Galati

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to have a search bar on my website that will find any keywords that i desire that describe the words on the pages there... how do i make one, or can u recomand me something like a code or a free software that i can find? Ty :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google should have a search box that you can use on your site...and it's free. Is that what your looking for?
  • reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google should do the trick but can only supply results for the pages of your site it has indexed. So this would be kind of a downer...i myself was also searching for an option like you are searching for and i came accros the following site that you can sign up on. They require an email address and an URL of your site, then a message will be send to you with further instructions.

sitelevel.com is in my oppinion the better ones i came accros, but i would definately be interested in other suggestions.
I presume there service is free because there was nothing mentioned about a fee to be paid for this but you have to find out for your self and if you do try it out please keep us informed about your expierence with them.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts