website auto traffic

• chander_delhi
  • Born
  • Born
  • chander_delhi
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, i was searching for the website traffic on google, but the new thing i found is the automatic website traffic, i registered with those sites and got 1000+ in a day, but the problem was in those 1000+ plus the unique visitors was just above 300, so is it a right way of generating traffic and can we get the ranking with all that process. the website with whom i registered are:

autohits with this site i got 750 free hits

autosurfpro with this site i got 50 free hits
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

The question is if those visitors are qualified...or are they just visitors. The best way is to build your free search positioning. More hits will not equal better ranking.

Do research on this forum and you will learn the techniques to build positioning and authority online.
  • pspdownloads
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pspdownloads

Post 3+ Months Ago

visitors from auto hits and similar sites are not targeted traffic.
so even if they visit your site, they go away soon without converting
free traffic from search engines is the best one
and try to get it using SEO.
  • corduroy090
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • corduroy090

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO techniques are the best way to go. Orgranic growth is always most effective...quality and better than quantity.
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any auto surfing programme can bring your hits ... but you dont want hits in general, you want quality, targeted traffic that would actually be humans reading the pages.

Auto surf programmes are pointless to anyone who wants real visitors as 99.99% of the time, anyone using autosurf programmes would not be looking at any websites.

SEO is only part of the answer, both on-site and off-site SEO along with any free publicity always helps.

In an ideal world, any quality website would rise quickly in search rankings ( well at least within the updating timeframe) ... but it is not the case, it requires work and it is not guarateed to bring the right type of visitors due to the various search terms used and the search engines understanding of the term.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts