website submission program best?

• DodgeCroft
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just need to clear something up here. There are SEO software packages that monitor your position in the different SE and offer suggestions. They can create doorway pages for your site and even manage your link pages. Then you have sites that allow you to submit to them plus maybe 10 other partner directories. The latter is fine as far as I know but the software that you get a demo for or pay up 500€ for is a simple market stadegy. Those companies are making alot of cash off of unsuspecting people who want their websites to appear better in the SERPs. Every submission is tracked and most search engines have wisened to the automatic submissions so they make their form more personalize.

If you use one of these tools to submit to 10 000 directories how many do you really think will be accepted?

What if I said to you that I'd manually submit your site to 5000 directories (Manually!) for 1000€ or $ whichever.

The other issue to realize is that many of those directories that you'd be submitted to, perhaps take the time to look at them first and figure out what the purpose is.
  • Yambot
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here our service is for free!
http://yambot.com/submitter/index.php
We only want to Promote our site with this service and we are hope that some People linking to our site!
  • pbradish
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pbradish

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yambot wrote:
Here our service is for free!
http://yambot.com/submitter/index.php
We only want to Promote our site with this service and we are hope that some People linking to our site!

very cool, thanks :).
  • Greatone
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Greatone

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice advice DodgeCroft

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts