Website Visit Time Often 00:00:00. What Can I Do?

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone,

I am tracking my site statistics via Google analytics, and often when a visitors finds an article on my site, Google Analytics tells me the time spent on my site is 00:00:00, drop out rate is 100%.

What does this mean exactly, how do I interpret this information, and what can I do about it? Only a very small percentage of my visitors stay longer than 00:00:00 on my site.

Thanks,
Aleks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• hnstpl
  • hnstpl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Aleks!
My suggestions are:
Do check whether your site is content rich with related keywords from which the visitor had arrived your website.
Do give more takeaway stuffs which is expected by the visitor.
Make your site much impressive with design, user friendliness, content, lesser loading time and so on...
If you wish you can provide your website URL here so that other Search Engine Optimization experts can give you more inputs to increase your site ratings on more search engines.
Thanks and Regards,
Rajan C
  • bulkseocontent

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Aleks,

Google analytics tells you about the time spent by a visitor on your website. As per what you have given it shows that visitor doesn't even waits for a minute.

I think either your website is not designed well, or you don't have rich text content. Make your content attractive. Your first sentence or tag line should be different from others. If its a service providing website then display your services very well with full details. You should also mention the reason one should go for your services.
Use less content and more services, but the content should be eye-catching and unmatchable.
It would have helped you more if you have given your website name. Because then I could have told you exactly what to do from the scratch.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts