What are different techniques to improve page rank?

• jscheyndel
  • jscheyndel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi friends,

This is my first post in this forum.

I have been optimizing my site travii since last 6-7 months. can anybody suggest me what are the different techniques and methods by which i can improve page rank of my website.

I hope positive reply and giving thanks.

Have a nice day.
Travii Optimizer
  • devilwood
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

Most people google. So start there. There are some SEO people around and I think a new one just joined so maybe they will write something up for you. All I do is make sure my html header data is correct, meta-tags, etc. Then, I sign up for google webmaster tools and google analytics. Google webmaster tools will take you through indexing your site for google and building a sitemap for google or configuring an existing one. Of course, this is the bare minimum but maybe it will help with google searches. Can't hurt, right?
  • ramone_johnny
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ramone_johnny
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forget about page rank, focus on indexing!!!!

John
  • dhanjit
  • dhanjit
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are promoting your website over the internet then forget about PR, but if you are working on just to get PR then start doing linking with some relevant sites and do some social bookmarking. If you are promoting then target your keywords and get ranking on them in SERPs and i hope you will get good visitors and PR too. Promoting website is better.
  • BlackEyes
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Techniques to improve PR are forum posting, social bookmarking, social networking, article submission and article submission..You can also participate in link exchange with your relevant site..
  • sharmawebsolution
  • Born
  • Born
  • sharmawebsolution

Post 3+ Months Ago

IF improve page rank of your website mail me
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*sighs. do any of you read this stuff before you post?
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

PR is not so important the main thing in consideration which is traffic on the website, everybody try their best way to get more and more traffic on the website.
  • devilwood
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

For Google: I'm only finding that Googles wants that when someone searches that the most valid site for their parameter is returned. This is done by how many valid sites are linking to your site.. ie have some type of url on their site to your site.. ?? I have some customers that can't do a link swap due to their market and it's competitive nature. What's the best way to hit this issue for SEO and is this accurate information? Do my customers just need to sign up for all the phone directory sites or take those phone solicitations from people saying they'll put their company url in their directory (there's some yellowpages sites that do this)? Is this going to help? I'm even thinking that the linking site needs to be of same relevance of my customers site to get higher search results.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

page rank....so much to tell about it

i:=1
For i :=1 to n do
{
1)get backlinks from hi pr websites with similar content .
2)get original content
}
  • Arindra Datta
  • Arindra Datta

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the best way for increasing page rank is to get good one way back links for your website.
  • Michael william
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Michael william

Post 3+ Months Ago

For page rank you have to get more number of backlinks and the quality backlinks. For this you to do both on-page and off-page SEO.
  • soul2skin
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow some really confusing answers around here.

Offsite SEO:
lets start with the biggest response Backlinks ,very important do not let this get away from you submit your site to every directory you can find and lets not forget the big three google, yahoo, and odp or dmoz . Do keep in mind sites that have been around for a while will have 2-3000 backlinks but dont rush it google mostly indexs for PR every 3 months

Article submissions, blogs replies , and social bookmarking. These are better for fast results but the are usually short lived compared to directory submissions. These types of submissions (Article ,blog, and social) need to be specific to your website niche related.

Search engine submissions are of great importance to let them know you are there. however some companies that do free search engine submissions will spam them weekly or monthly. So I suggest you make surew they only do it the one time.After that the spiders will mostly do the site indexing.

On site SEO is Keyword research ,meta tags , content with keyword density and dont forget your site is for the people that visit it not for the spiders meaning if the keyword density is light or heavy it should be for the visitors not whether the search engines think its to heavy.
your onsite links should be cleanly implemented and make use of the H1,H2,H3 tags in your html as they index these heavily.

I'm sure to have missed some aspects of SEO so do not take this as a complete guide ,I came off the top o the head with this.

I have a small blog with some useful Free tools that are available if you would like to visit it pm me for the URL

hope this help and remember SEO is a Long Term project.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts