What do you think of "wordpressed" directories

• moonlingio
  • Born
  • Born
  • moonlingio

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's not a secret that Wordpress is the matter choice of a great many webmasters. This blogging software is so flexible and extendable that you can create a website of almost any kind and taste with its help.

The thing is that I've been running across more and more directories made on this CMS lately. As far as Wordpress is a SE friendly blogging software, such directories are believed to have certain advantages in terms of SEO. I even made up my mind to start such directory of my own. It turned out to be not so easy, as I had to "template and plugin" it properly. But I can proudly say that the result surpassed my expectations. Please welcome to http://submit-article.net.

Have a look and test my "wordpressed" article directory and express your opinion about web directories of this kind.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kirannraj
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • kirannraj

Post 3+ Months Ago

please tell me the procedure for creating wordpress blogs
  • cedricloi
  • cedricloi

Post 3+ Months Ago

moonlingio wrote:
It's not a secret that Wordpress is the matter choice of a great many webmasters. This blogging software is so flexible and extendable that you can create a website of almost any kind and taste with its help.

The thing is that I've been running across more and more directories made on this CMS lately. As far as Wordpress is a SE friendly blogging software, such directories are believed to have certain advantages in terms of SEO. I even made up my mind to start such directory of my own. It turned out to be not so easy, as I had to "template and plugin" it properly. But I can proudly say that the result surpassed my expectations. Please welcome to http://submit-article.net.

Have a look and test my "wordpressed" article directory and express your opinion about web directories of this kind.

Pretty nice for a wordpress based website.

kirannraj wrote:
please tell me the procedure for creating wordpress blogs

To create a wordpress blog, just go to wordpress.com and download their latest version. Install it on your server and there you go. If you need more detailled instructions, let me know.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
To create a wordpress blog, just go to wordpress.com

Wordpress.com is great if you have no host cpanel. If you use Wordpress.com for the free blog then you must buy credits to *get at the CSS. One good thing is any blog you create stays put unless you delete it.

I always leave a Wordpress/Malaysia there, I never update it but one day who knows I may need it to add stuff.

:dance: :dance2:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts