Whats better, SEO, PPC, Imporoving Page Rank or other market

• CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys,

I'm corious over something.

I've read alot online that many people think it is important to have good page rank while others think its not important. Is it important, if so what would be the best way to improve rankings?

Secondly is SEO more efficent than Pay-Per-Click campaigns? i.e/ google adwards etc or would is it better to focus more on other forms of marking such as directory submissions, affiliate marketing etc etc or is there a better way to market you site online if you have low budget to spend

Hope to here what you guys think as this is an issue many people talk about and what you guys provide here i guess will help me as well as many other people reading or wanting to know the best way to improve there sites traffic

thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO is better in the long run.

It is free and you can get organic traffic.
  • heihei
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • heihei

Post 3+ Months Ago

For me SEO is better than other. Because SEO knows more and can do more things to get higher traffic and page rank. We can do not only one thing. We are not just an SEO.
  • CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok cool. thanks mate
  • CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey ive been going over what everyone has been saying and not sure if im allowed to post this here but if anyone is interested in maybee exchanging links with me please pm me or reply here. This will go on my links page, there is nothing on there yet but i guess i need to start some where. But please only people who are in the similar type of business as i am, anything related to web design, or the internet is fine but especially NO to adult or gambling site.
  • fbuenanry
  • Born
  • Born
  • fbuenanry

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC is good for new sites that wants an instant traffic and exposure. but IMO, SEO is better coz its free and will get better results in the long run.
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you want to get high rank on high competition keyword in short time,then go for PPC else go for Seo.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts