Which is best to use for SEO

• Datagg
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Datagg
  • Loc: AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wanted to ask you a question. i was putting up some movies tonight based on some of my products and wasn't sure if im presenting them right... I was thinking for SEO purposes also, but i wasn't sure if it could be seen as a bad thing.

Ok the first link is the way I set them all up..... Each one links to there own movie in a straight a href call...

Method1

http://www.eroticnights4u.com/Rechar...r-p-16430.html <-- product showed (Movie has no nudity)

as you can see lower in the description, a link to a movie... that will take you to a direct clip....

-----------------------------------------

ok then i began to think about SEO purposes also and utilizing a page to my advantage.... then I set up this product to open up an html page with an embed code..... as seen here....

method 2

http://www.eroticnights4u.com/Vibrat...l-p-16431.html <-- product showed (Movie has no nudity )

thinking that these pages would also help in the engines to point back to the products.....

So, this is what i wanted to ask.. Which type would be best to use...

any and all opinions will be greatly appreciated....

Dan

EDIT - i also tried to embed the player on the product page itself, which worked ok, but seriously slowed down the page loading, so i aborted that setup.
  • kikwete
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • kikwete

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with your info but i want to suggest you that it submissions is the better to get good results and even it is better for more links.Many organizations looking to increase their traffic and sales from search engine marketing. And usually at some point decide it’s time to look at search engine optimization.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts