Which ones of the following SEO tips work mostly?

• webton
  • webton

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey buddies, I have found this url http://www.planetarywebsites.com/Articl ... kings.html
with 31 SEO tips, I would like to know which ones really make a big difference for a good search engine ranking?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

None really make a big difference on thier own, It's a combination of SEO tactics that make the difference.

most of the tips listed on that page are quite spammy, Just write decent content that is easily readable and your page should rank well and get backlinks over time.
  • remaxactionfirst
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • remaxactionfirst

Post 3+ Months Ago

Using right way and ethical method for optimization of site. You can definitely gain the result on net.
Check you page summary, its keyword related content, submissions in Search engines and directories, post articles.
  • webton
  • webton

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen that steps 7, 11, 14, 15 puts you quickly on the search engines with good results.

Steps are:

7) Include a site map with links to all your pages. This will help search engines find and index all your pages.

11) Use one or more header tags in your main page body and include your most important keyword phrase/s

14) Check the first couple of lines of the first paragraph to see if it's appropriate to be used as a description of your page. Many search engines utilize the first couple of sentences of the body text as the search results description, instead of the contents of the META DESCRIPTION tag.

15) Try to achieve an overall keyword density of 1-2%.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts