Whois database search by Owner Name

• devilwood
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've found a couple of sites that offer a domain name search by owner name. The reports can get costly and doesn't look to be all the information or even the most up-to-date. I'm also charged by the number of results so in 6 months if I pull the report again I have a feeling I'm going to pay for a list of all the same domain names when all I need are the ones registered in the past 6 months. Furthermore, it leads me to believe these sites somehow do a sync of registrant info and then performs the search on their own DB and that's the reason why the information is delayed.

It seems like most sites performing Whois directory searches only allow to search by domain name and some also offer an additional IP lookup. I'm just wondering if they can do it why can't I get my own access to this database being that the registrant information is public access.

My goal is to search by registrant name so I'd love to hear any options or if this is possible though somehow these other sites are doing it.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post