No 1 in Yahoo, MSN and related search engine.

• dreams
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New Delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Friends,

i tried to promote my site in yahoo and msn and got No 1 . Now i can guratee any site in these search engine for No1 Position.

:( but in google only top 20. But i know after few days i will get top 5 in google too.

8) its My Hard Work......... :x
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreams wrote:
Friends,

i tried to promote my site in yahoo and msn and got No 1 . Now i can guratee any site in these search engine for No1 Position.

:( but in google only top 20. But i know after few days i will get top 5 in google too.

You cannot guarantee anything in SEO...not even if you spam the hell out of the engines.

But yes, it does take hard work to get your positioning increased in any search engine.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreams wrote:
Friends,

Well done on achieveing - what term are you number 1 for?
I'll test your guarnetee if you like?
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I took a peak at dreamszsop.com...your methods aren't exactly the cleanest nor the best (my opinion).

Quote:
DreamszSop offers Website Designing in Delhi India, Website Development in Delhi, India, web designing services, Template Designing Services, Website Promotion in Delhi, Web Promotion in India, Web Maintenance in India, e-commerce Development in India, e-commerce Development in Delhi, web site Maintenance, web site Optimization India, website promotion delhi, Portal Development India, Domain Name Registration Delhi, Domain Name Booking India, website listing, website hosting, web templates, Photoshop Templates, UK, USA, FRANCE, NOIDA, GURGOAN, GAZIABAD, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh, Kerala, Kolkata

Come on now, can't you find a better way to present this information?

Some tag-stuffing issues as well....

I was also surprised to see the dirt-cheap prices on your templates...wow.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe he was just advertising himself in here. lol.

anyways, well done and what terms are you number 1 for?
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't care if you were helping someone on how to help increase positioning or your positive experiences, but it seems like you are "advertising yourself", as Madmonk said.

I too, have dozens of top listings in Yahoo, MSN, and Google, but I, nor anyone else can guarantee it. The only guarantee would be through sponsored listings.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I wouldn't care if you were helping someone on how to help increase positioning or your positive experiences, but it seems like you are "advertising yourself", as Madmonk said.

I too, have dozens of top listings in Yahoo, MSN, and Google, but I, nor anyone else can guarantee it. The only guarantee would be through sponsored listings.

vetofunk is right. It is so hard to make guarrantees for seo.
best to "hope" for the best sometimes. I hope those guys out there, who are reading this will not be taken in by seo companies who make guarrantees and top positionings. :)
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi,

i m not sure about google, as everytime i use different methods to promote the site in google and my site is not doing any spamming

dont see my site dreamszsop.com its in spamming list in google because i did lots of experiment here.

if you want to see my site ranking please check http://www.efnglobal.com, http://www.proboxingequip.com, http://www.cbseguess.com and lots more site here in my list.

But yahoo and MSN is still fool in search engines you can easily achieve the results there.

yeah its true !!!!!!!! few is here to solve the others problem but lots of subscriber here to promote himself. But i m here to learn something.

Please dont comment anyone here, try to learn something with yr seniors, good For You .
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can you give us some keywords that you are getting the top rankings for?
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

cbse, cbse books, cbse tutors, cbse india

boxing equipment, boxing equipment supplies, professional boxing equipment

social audits india, Shipment Inspection india, Factory audits india

:evil:

there are more and more approx 30 each site and more........

:?:

try MSN, Yahoo, Google
:shock:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts