yahoo ranking change dramatically

• antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

a few days ago my very new site was ranked 3 in yahoo.. it was like this for some time..

now it doesnt apear on the first few pages..

why is this.. is this the sandbox theory?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mabdr2
  • Student
  • Student
  • mabdr2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure that Yahoo traffic is all that important?

I know that on 90% of the sites I've seen analytics - the traffic comes from Google
  • mann3r
  • Born
  • Born
  • mann3r

Post 3+ Months Ago

traffic from yahoo and msn is also important because some or millions of internet users come from yahoo and msn and never bother to try google
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yahoo went through a large update last week. That is why you may have seen some changes.
  • gommer683
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gommer683

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anybody have more information on this Yahoo update? This isn't the thread, but it would be great to see a new thread soon.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like this yahoo update :)
  • amsurfer
  • Born
  • Born
  • amsurfer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Differential Diagnosis applies on human is now asserted to be true on search engines listing criterias. The backdoor techniques adopted by different search engines sometime troubles webmasters at the other end.

While marketing what we assume most important are the inbound links to the subject web sites, but the story is quite different, for differential criteria of various search engines ranking and listing techniques. One can be amazed with the search results the other day morning, where the links are marginally down, traffic is low, rank is down, moral is down contrary with yesterday, where it was done for no effort. Inspite the team work hard, submissions go on contineously, some of the directories are paid with the appropriate fee for listing and the result is the other way round. It is simply discouraging as good ranking sometimes turned out to be a magic game. Search engines criteria sometimes contradict with each other suffer a great loss to even potential web sites designed by well oriented webmasters for there is no guage to measure the parameters adopted by the big players.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts