Adsense income

• _Blink_
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • _Blink_

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there.

I'm new to what concerns paid advertisement.

What i would like to know is about how many hits do u people get per day in ur sites and how much do u get from adsense per month, in average. I only wanted to know this to make sure if its worth it.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• RallyDSM
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • RallyDSM
  • Loc: PNW

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use adsense on my http://www.gopc.com website and I make a little each day. Sometimes as much as $3 and sometimes as little as .20 cents. I average about 150 unique visitors a day and somewhere around 2500 page hits per day. I imagine I'd make a whole lot more with better traffic.

I like adsense. Ads are very targeted and you get alot of flexibility in setting up your page. They do have some restrictions and a reputation of BANNING people that play along the "gray lines" of rules violation.

In short, I recommend them.

There's a handy direct link to get your own adsense account at http://www.gopc.cc/gopcsdoms2.htm

I'd give adsense a try... you'v got nothing to loose and even a couple bucks a day isn't anything to disregard.

RD
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not going to disclose my exact numbers, but I get "quite a few thousands" of uniques a month and make a few thousand per month.
  • _Blink_
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • _Blink_

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok

Thanks for the answers :)
  • loanskey
  • loanskey

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am also making good with adsense I make $10 to $!5 from my loan and mortgage websites.

an i only get 100 - 200 page impression per day :)

Ravish Kumar
If this helps you please do me a favor by visiting Home Loans UK and Loans and mortgage information.
IF you are looking for Real Estate you can visit Real Estate Cut
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

am also making good with adsense I make average $1.30 from article website websites.

i only get average 600 page impression per day
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was making $50,000/month with adsense off about 2 Million pageviews with a 2% CTR.

That was, until they banned me yesterday for doing something one of their own representatives suggested.

I was VERY dissatisfied with the ad targeting for the record...I'm looking for somewhere else I can make $15-$20 CPM...anybody have any suggestions?
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Truce wrote:
I was making $50,000/month with adsense off about 2 Million pageviews with a 2% CTR.

That was, until they banned me yesterday for doing something one of their own representatives suggested.

I was VERY dissatisfied with the ad targeting for the record...I'm looking for somewhere else I can make $15-$20 CPM...anybody have any suggestions?

If you got banned as a result of advice given by a google representative, you should be able to appeal that ban and ask for re-inclusion in the adsense project... you would obviously have to not continue doing what you had been advised to do... but co-operate fully with google and you should get accepted back in. (Unless there were other circumstances as well which led to the banning)
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the tip. After some questioning, they changed their reasoning for banning me...fishy eh? They let me know about the appeal process, so I'm appealling it now, but I doubt they'll let me back in seeing as how they changed their reason for banning me in the first place...it seems like they just don't want me in the program for some asinine reason.
  • wfhnow
  • wfhnow
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Truce wrote:
Thanks for the tip. After some questioning, they changed their reasoning for banning me...fishy eh? They let me know about the appeal process, so I'm appealling it now, but I doubt they'll let me back in seeing as how they changed their reason for banning me in the first place...it seems like they just don't want me in the program for some asinine reason.

Thats crazy man google control everything you have no say so? I guess if you don't win the appeal you can always go to YPN they pay more but the ads are not as relevant as google adsense, but its worth shoot... I also i sign up with Yahoo just in case i get ban for some stupid reason....also must have a back up plan...

Also man want to try to open up another account worth a shoot..
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of my friends who did get xx.xxx $ every month as well, he did som huge paid advertising on about 40 Adbrite websites, so he recieved more that 25K extra unique visitors a day, and google banned him, even thoe he showed them proof of how the increse of hits was and were coming from. They just dident care - hopefuly he "only" lost about $7.000 - but anyway.

The next day he talked to a Yahoo fellow, and he did get there advertisment now, and he makes even more now.
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

multiplayeren wrote:
One of my friends who did get xx.xxx $ every month as well, he did som huge paid advertising on about 40 Adbrite websites, so he recieved more that 25K extra unique visitors a day, and google banned him, even thoe he showed them proof of how the increse of hits was and were coming from. They just dident care - hopefuly he "only" lost about $7.000 - but anyway.

The next day he talked to a Yahoo fellow, and he did get there advertisment now, and he makes even more now.

If he had used adwords instead of adbrite, then maybe google wouldn't have minded where he got the extra hits from because it would have been via their adwords... there are so many adsense TOS abusers who use adwords and are seemingly allowed to do it by google, since their sites are still running google adsense and are in clear violations
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cant se why he shouldent get traffic from were ever, just its real traffic. he had no Adbrite ads on his website, but only bought traffic.
So thats not against there TOS.
ITs just another stupid Google ban.

But all are happy, Google dont want to make big $$ on him, he makes even more on Yahoo's now.
  • nca
  • Born
  • Born
  • nca

Post 3+ Months Ago

multiplayeren wrote:

What do you mean by advertising on 40 adbrite sites.. would you be advertising a page with just adsense code? Im lost at how that would work.
  • multiplayeren
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • multiplayeren

Post 3+ Months Ago

What i mean was that he has a website were he had Adsense on. He bought text-adspace on about 40 pages at Adbrite, and thats how he got the extra traffic.

And for the increese in traffic - he got dumped by Google - even he could show proof of traffic by invoices.

do you get it now?
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

on sept and oct month my website get avg 700 visitors per day and more than 17$ per day. Nest month my income reduced. Now only 3$ per day with average 200 visitors.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts