Adsense Question

• DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just joined the google adsense program and have a question. I have another site besides the one that I signed up for and was wondering if I could use the same account and same code for the ads on a 2nd site or how I would go about doing that. I read somewhere else when I was trying to find the awnser to this question that multiple accounts paying to same person are discouraged. Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cyberax
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can simply put the same code to your other sites.

Google discourages multiple accounts but not multiple sites.

We are already using the same code through out the different web sites we manage using the same account.

Cheers,
  • DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for clearing that up so quickly for me :)
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

With Google Adsense you are able to create different channels inside which would allow you to track the sites seperately within the same account. You could always track different areas of a single site by creating numerous channels.
  • pompei
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pompei

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adsense have done a pretty good job with it, except that it takes 2 days before you can see the channel data!
  • cyberax
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I found Google Adsense better then other ad programs. And its so easy to setup.
  • DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

when I place the code on a different page I always get the public service ads. Why don't the regular ads come up like the ones on my original site?
  • gemini
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just subscribed for AdSense and was reading their FAQ, got to the point where is about Taxes... does Google report us somewhere as for the taxes???? Or it's completely up to us? I do pay my taxes don't get me wrong, but US government doesn't allow me to work anywhere else but for my employer, so I can't be paied from anyone else...
  • gemini
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Also, Google doesn't really tell you how much they pay specifically for clicks on sertain ads... how can I estimate my revenue?
  • disgust
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • disgust

Post 3+ Months Ago

conservative estimate:

10 cents a click
.5% CTR

that can fluctuate a TON, though.
  • gemini
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

well... I guess I better talk to my boss having % off the sales from the web site... :lol: they made more than 60K in commission from first 4 months :shock:
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone know if AdSense has an abuse filter. What's to stop someone from clicking on my ad repeatedly to gain credits on their account. I have IP addresses in my logs that have accessed my PPC ads over 100 times in the past two days.
  • gemini
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google actually has to filter it out. I read somewhere that they can do that pretty easely.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is also a service at http://www.whoclickingwho.com. I have never used them, but I talked to a few reps of their's at a trade show and it seemed pretty interesting. It only records if the ad is clicked more than 5 times.
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

What I'm seeing is different IP addresses all owned by the same ISP. As if someone was logging on and off to get a new ip so they don't seem so obvious. All the IP's are owned by a company in Amsterdam....
  • eCommando
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • eCommando
  • Loc: California, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea, how does google deal with fraud like that?
What if someone is using IP spoofing?

I spend quite a bit on AdWords for my ecommerce sites and been wondering about that.
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

I sent a email to google alerting them of the abuse. I've only received a standard "we got your message" reply. I will post their reply when I get it....if I get it!
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

They must have been watching....big brother google that is....here's their reply:

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your email. I understand your concern that your ads have received invalid clicks. If you believe that your account reports reflect clicks that are more extreme than ordinary user behavior or that exhibit strange patterns, please contact your Client Service Representative or
email us at adwords-support@google.com. Please be sure to include the following information to significantly expedite the investigation process:

1) The keyword(s) associated with invalid clicks.
2) The related URL(s) of ad(s) receiving invalid clicks.
3) Suspicious IP address(es) (this information may be found via web logs).
4) The date(s) and time (s) of each invalid click activity.
5) A paragraph describing the trends in logs and/or reports that led you
to believe the click activity is fraudulent.

The verification and research process is very time consuming, and we greatly appreciate your patience while our click investigation team reviews your account. Please allow at least 3-4 weeks for them to respond.

If you have any other additional information, please be sure to let us know so that we can include this in our review.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts