Adsense Sense

• phoenixonthefly
  • Born
  • Born
  • phoenixonthefly

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi everyone,i have a website with googgle adsense for search in it. The problem is, i never get any payment, not even a single cent. the adsense report that there a nearly 1000 search with about 200 clicks. My question is, how is it calculated?
thanks in advance...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

From Google:

Quote:
Advertisers can also bid to appear on your site on a CPM (cost per thousand impressions) basis. Both CPC and CPM bids compete in our AdWords program to ensure that you optimize your ad revenue.

Quote:
How much you earn depends on a number of factors including how much an advertiser bids on your site -- you'll receive a portion of what the advertiser pays. The best way to find out how much you'll earn is to sign up and start showing ads on your web pages.

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en ... MzZ4NOt69k

As far as why you've never gotten any payment, have you made over $100.00 yet? They don't pay unless you've made at least $100 and they only payout once a month.
  • phoenixonthefly
  • Born
  • Born
  • phoenixonthefly

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is from google
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ ... &topic=144

Quote:
How do I earn with AdSense for search?

AdSense for search lets you offer your users Google web search directly from your pages. By placing an AdSense for search box on your site, you'll generate earnings from ad clicks made by users on the search results pages.

You won't, however, receive revenue from user searches through your AdSense for search box. When users perform searches on your site, but choose not to click on the ads on the search results pages, you will not receive any earnings.

on my account report, i have about 200 clicks with nearly 1000 search (as i mentioned before), yes i know it's not worth $100.00, but it doesn't show any earning at all, its say total earnings $00,00. I think it worth couple of cents isn't it?
  • egeem2
  • egeem2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would definately talk to someone at Google about it. Unless you are running all PSA's, and I think you even get paid for those, you should have made somthing with 200 clicks. Contact support at Google and see what they say.
  • cedricloi
  • cedricloi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck with contacting Google, you may get a response in 2 years.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts