AdWord Campaigns

• bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to see how many AdWord Campaigns are currently going on for a certain keyword or phrase. I know some tools are able to do it, but there must be some way to do it manually. Maybe through some API? I am not sure how it is done, but it would be helpful in determining possible valuable keywords with low competition. Basically, I'm looking for a way to count the number of competitors, just as you are able to see the number of bids on keywords through Overtures MaxBid Tool. Thanks! :shock:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I remember this coming up before. I have never seen a way that this has been done, though.
  • bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe there is a page that lists the ads currently being rotated per keyword? I would have no problem manually counting them.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

it will be good to have such a tool/website available. :-)
  • bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know there is AdWord Analyzer, which is sold left and right by affiliate marketers for a ridiculously high price, so there must be a way to do it. Unfortunately I can't find any info on who created the software, but they must parse the data from somewhere, so perhaps I could find out and make my own in VB, but more customizable. ;)
  • bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I found this, http://www.cleverstat.com/adwords-analyzer-software.htm , which seems to do the same thing, plus it has a free trial. Maybe that will help some of you. :)

Only crappy thing I see is that the "related key words" are wayyyyyyy off. If I'm searching for scuba gear, I don't think hiking gear is relevant at all. Oh well, trial and error. :)
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh

this link doesnt show the number of campaigns for the targetted keywords??
  • bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

no it is a tool but it will show the number of campaigns. the number of searches is finicky and often wrong as well as related keywords. here is a screenshot i just took.

those packets i captured in etherdetect contain the ip addresses of the google and overture servers it uses to find the number of campaigns ;)
  • bitrunner
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bitrunner

Post 3+ Months Ago

let me know if the picture is too big o_O
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago