AdWords seems like a waste of money to me.

• champi0n
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm just looking around to boost relevant traffic obviously, and with even very little research (maybe a few hours) it seems that the google adwords is a waste of money.

Now of course people will say that you should spend $400 on adwords to see any kind of traffic, but in that case $400 could be better spent on a website(s) advertising more specific to your target audience....

I'd really only be looking to spend $200 for the first month on some type of advertising, and then vary the price depending on the success of click thru's resulting in sales.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

The first few days, weeks and months can seem like a waste of money...but this is the testing phase of ppc advertising. You test, optimize, test, optimize and test some more until you can find an area to become profitable with it.

With all my clients I am able to find the golden spot in adwords to become profitable, but during the testing phase I almost always lose money.
  • exipnos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

you have to find the exacle word that describes your site.
Find cheap words is the secret.
:)
  • Greatone
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Greatone

Post 3+ Months Ago

Learn to optimize campaigns and choose the right keywords and landing pages.
  • infinityts

Post 3+ Months Ago

i suggest you to analyse your keywords and group those similar keywords for one ad.

run 2 ads to see which convert better, drop the low performance ads and test another 2 ads and again drop the less effective one.

after several test you will find out the best perform ads & keyowrds combination, this will reduce your adword cost and get you the best result.
  • NoelKuhl
  • NoelKuhl

Post 3+ Months Ago

whoever told you to spend $400 to see some results is seriously stupid. while you will likely lose some money at the start, sensible testing and tweaking should get you some results in the short term without spending that much

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts