affiliate programs

• Lgame
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Lgame

Post 3+ Months Ago

how do affiliate programs work and how can i join one after i get my site up?

thanks ahead of time.
  • rekha1
  • Born
  • Born
  • rekha1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Affiliate programs works when you manage to sell any of the other website's products. The sales will be tracked through the referrer link given to you after you sign up. Usually vendors will offer you some affiliate rate. can be in value or percentage.

You can join it by signing up with specific contract.
  • tanky
  • Born
  • Born
  • tanky

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are many internet marketing programs online, the best affiliate programs and internet business that will provide you with the high commissions need not to cost you anything to join. All you need to do to begin making money from your web site is to sign up to become an affiliate and post links on your web site...then wait for your commission checks! Many of the good and sincere programs provides you with daily, weekly or monthly reports so you can track your sales.

I have been joined affiliate program for a couple of years,i like it ,also earn more extra incomes for my life,if you are interested in it ,you may try to signup on some programs,such as:CJ ,and some programs that related your site, i am always joining SourcingMap affiliate program, a wholesale program,because it 's to my site appetite,huh :lol: i dont know which topic about your site,so i havent give you some advices.may above helps you!
  • 4affiliate
  • Born
  • Born
  • 4affiliate

Post 3+ Months Ago

tanky wrote:
i dont know which topic about your site,so i havent give you some advices.may above helps you!

Yeap that's right. There's a great choice set of affiliate programs in the web. So would you specifize your site's topic.

Best regards.
  • 123flashchat
  • Born
  • Born
  • 123flashchat

Post 3+ Months Ago

Affiliate programs can provide you commission for you when you help them to sell their product.

Perhaps the first things is to register. Once confirmed ,you will become a formal member.
  • robertmias
  • robertmias

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recommend you, that once your site is up you can search at google for Affiliate Programs, you will find a considerable amount of results. In this posts you were explained how they work, and you were also recommended to use CJ(Comission Junction). Ive also used CJ to find different type of products to promote with success. You can also search for affiliate programs like linkshare or simply implement google adsense ads in your site.

Hope it helps,

Robert Mias
  • ladycooper
  • Born
  • Born
  • ladycooper

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some affiliate program do not name themself as affiliate program. They give their affiliate progran another nice name to attract more people to join them.

For example, Angel Program from Exabytes.
  • harika123
  • harika123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lgame wrote:
how do affiliate programs work and how can i join one after i get my site up?

thanks ahead of time.

clickbank have many products . you have to select related niche product and keep banner or link of it . when visitor click on that link and buy that product you will decent money
  • pokerknave

Post 3+ Months Ago

The quality of the affiliations all depends on the market you are in and of course the product you choose
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

organic traffic is recommended .There are few traffic suppliers that can offer you those services.
A good start is to have a strong website content
  • linxiting
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • linxiting
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go to bidvertiser, they are the best around the web, besides google adsense off course
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

linxiting wrote:
Go to bidvertiser, they are the best around the web, besides google adsense off course

well....let's say that adbride and bidvertiser can bring maximum of 40% of adsense revenue.
if you have genuine content use adsense and get more organic traffic.
  • offshorepro
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

please contact me for VIP affiliate program option
  • jalzonaaf
  • Born
  • Born
  • jalzonaaf

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a list of Top Affiliate Program based on my personal experience
  • udunglive
  • Loc: Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you have high traffic website or blog with a lot of interactive visitor you can create an articles to reviews about your affiliate products..
  • Ace14
  • Born
  • Born
  • Ace14
  • Loc: Poland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeh and get some refferals making cash for you. It's very good way to make some money, because you're not doing many things, just making people coming to your site, and alternatively making them click on banner/popup-ad to get more cash. I wish you luck with this, cheers.
Moderator Remark: removed manual signature
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try to work under a specific niche in the affiliate programs. Try and choose a niche which not a lot of people work on but you have interest in. Then, try to generate quality traffic.
  • mikebelch
  • Born
  • Born
  • mikebelch

Post 3+ Months Ago

Affiliate programs help you earn money. If you have your site you may place their banners and lead them traffic. They usually pay either per lead or per sale. But remember that this will lead your traffic away from your site.
  • coacher
  • Born
  • Born
  • coacher

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, high traffic gives large opportunities in advertising a product, or, to be more correct, in gaining high profits!
Choose a niche plus use target traffic equals a significant profit!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 19 posts