Any advice how to increase Adwords PPC traffic?

• montyauto
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does anyone have on how to increase Adwords PPC traffic?

How if we have spent on clicks and tried setting up a couple of extra ad groups using a best performing keywords but can't get enough impressions.
  • bewise
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Mexico

Post 3+ Months Ago

Monty, is a lot of work. First, see if Google consume all of your budget, if not there are a major problem.
If yes, you need to research for cheaper keywords, so you will see more traffic. Research keywords is a hard work.
If your keywords are in the zone of 5c already, you need more budget. No way.
  • mall.hk
  • Born
  • Born
  • mall.hk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have tried Bizrate but it's too expensive. Any alternative?
  • Huligan
  • Loc: Charlotte, NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you just want more impressions, turn on the content network for your campaign. If you want to increase impressions for pay per click ads displayed in search results, there are a couple things you should check into.

1. What is your average ad ranking? If it's higher than #4, consider increasing your bid to improve your ad position.

2. Look for some more keywords. Consider misspellings. Search for 2nd-tier keywords that are not directly related to your product/service. A well-written ad for these keywords can still make them effective.

3. Change your keyword matching options. Go with board match instead of phrase or exact match.

Here's a free resource that can offer more pay per click help.

Pay Per Click Reference

Let me know if you have any PPC questions.
  • richmc26
  • richmc26

Post 3+ Months Ago

Were does anyone recommend someone to go to learn all they can regarding Google Adwords?
  • Huligan
  • Loc: Charlotte, NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Rich. You can use the Google resources, but they may overwhelm you a bit. Here are a couple.

AdWords Learning Center

AdWords Help Center

If you are looking for something that summaries pay per click help for you, you should check out this website.

Pay Per Click Reference - Your free online reference for pay per click (PPC) ads & campaigns
  • MightyAsianThunder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • MightyAsianThunder
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

bewise wrote:
Monty, is a lot of work. First, see if Google consume all of your budget, if not there are a major problem.
If yes, you need to research for cheaper keywords, so you will see more traffic. Research keywords is a hard work.
If your keywords are in the zone of 5c already, you need more budget. No way.

Found this site searching for ways to increase traffic to my PPC, very nice.. just joined, so please ignore my n00bness by asking this question (of course after I give a long diatribe to my problem):

I run a campaign, about $2500 a day over 18 different ad groups primarily based on state locations and the like. I run little no content network marketing as I have found about 85-90% of content market clicks are crap for my product.

I have noticed a free fall of impressions since march, eliminating the one ad group utilizing the content network, I went from 158k impressions in March, to 58k in April and now 40k in May over the same days (1st to the 23rd). My ads get a really good click thru rate, averaging in the 10% arena, but with the less impressions that I am getting, my leads have gone down as well.

Is there anyway that you know of that I can increase impressions without utilzing the content network?

You also make mention inthe quote above First, see if Google consume all of your budget, if not there are a major problem. I have noticed this entire month each day I have not hit my daily budget in any regard. What is goign on here. I have done a little tinkering, but nothing to affect my traffic nor my impressions, but they are falling by the way side...

thank you...

helpless n00b
  • montyauto
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

jhoffman2010 wrote:
I have put together an instructional guide and you can find it on my web site http://www.Hidden-Data.com I have many proven techniques I have developed over the years.

Nice web jhoffman2010.

I put your list of web site promotion here:

Press Releases - How to write them and where to post them.
Promoting Through Email - Using your everyday emails to help promote your site.
Keywords And Content - Type of keywords and content search engines like and don't like.
Updating Your Site - How often you should change your pages and what to do with the old ones.
Link Exchanges - Who you should and should not have mutual link exchanges with.
Hidden Links - Why you should have hidden links that only search engines see.
Your Web Pages - How to see what pages on your site get traffic and the ones that don't.
Link Traffic - Links people click on from and to your site.
Guest Book / Newsletter - The importance of having a Guest Book and Newsletter.
Much, Much More

How do you see what best or worst of Adwords PPC traffic compare to other techniques.
  • jhoffman2010
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • jhoffman2010
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Montyauto, I don't understand your question. Could you explain?
  • montyauto
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am sorry jhoffman2010 for my english, so you could not understand the question.

I mean there are plenty of promotion techniques, I found some of them you have listed in your web site.

As you have mentioned in your post message, I believe you have many proven techniques you have developed over the years.

My question is which one works best for you. I wonder if the Adwords PPC is one of them.
  • ashen_jr
  • Born
  • Born
  • ashen_jr

Post 3+ Months Ago

That is a good question, it seems some of my campaigns work great and others flop. Why is that?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts