Is article marketing working effectively for you?

• montyauto
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

The reason so many are using article marketing is because it works. I'm interested in your experiences with article marketing.

Do you have any tips or strategies you would like to share that have made article marketing work well for you?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• business opportunities
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • business opportunities
  • Loc: Saskatoon, SK, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I haven't done alot of article marketing yet - but I am starting to go hard core into it at the end of the week. I can let you know how it goes - I know I am going to use article post robot to help automate the submission process. Anyways, I will keep you guys posted.
  • Humblebee
  • Born
  • Born
  • Humblebee

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been submitting articles for a few months, and as far as I can tell, it's the most effective way I have tried.

I have posted my articles to numerous directories - mostly by hand - and been listed in about 2/3 of them. The rest of the article directories seem fairly unmaintained, not even reviewing my articles. But, the submission part of it all doesn't take me much time, so I still submit to all directories I have gathered, just in case they ARE going live any time later.

Before, I have tried Link exchanging and directory submissions, but as I mentioned earlier, I believe this is much more effective.

As I still submit my sites to directories (mainly free ones) it's hard to know exactly what reaction is from articles and what is due to the directories listing my websites. But in two months, I have seen my main site rise from 4:th page to 1:st page on one of the targeted keyword phrases, and moving up one or a few pages even on keywords NOT targeted with the articles. I suspect this is due to the rise in PR i get from the links derived.

Over all, I'm very pleased with the results, even though I'm not nearly where I'd like to be....yet.
  • luffy
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • luffy

Post 3+ Months Ago

im not doing this article submission yet, but my friend do this and it really efficient to get a visitor for our site from our link in article.

more over it is not just about traffic but also can increase our credibility by sharing an information.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts