Banned By Adsense

• rcnitrous7
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • rcnitrous7

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've just made an Adsense account, and when I tried to log in earlier today, It said my account wasnt there. Fearing the worst, I checked my email. Lo and Behold there was an email that said i was banned and all of my measly 43 dollars have been returned to the advertisers. Can i just make a new account with a new email? Also what kinds of other advertising programs are there and how do they compare to adsense? Thanks in advance.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, if you were banned, you probably clicked on your ads or had your friends do the same. If that's the case, please don't try to create another account, because you just make it worse for the rest of us.

But if you were not, it may be tough for you to get an account. I am guessing you gave them your information including name, address, and SS#? If so, you won't be able to get back in. If you know someone you can trust, you can use their information to help you.

You also could submit an application to Yahoo's program. Not quite as good, but it can help you make some money again.
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why have you been banned? Can you tell us what you did so that we will not make the same mistakes as you did :)
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes the reason for you being banned would ultimately determine your chances of getting back into the Adsense programme.

A personal appeal could work and has done in the past for some cases I seen on various forums but it is not a guarantee. Ignorance of the terms & conditions is also not a valid reason for review.

It can't hurt to try a personal appeal as long as you are aware of the reason you were banned... was it your own doing? or by chance had something beyond your control caused your banning?
  • rcnitrous7
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • rcnitrous7

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of my stupid friends kept ShiftClicking my ads

And how do I make a personal appeal?
  • bernkly
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sometimes having website that got traffic from collage with got share IPs also getting the possibilities of having banned by google.
  • jetbrains
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jetbrains

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should use your friend name fo apply for a new account.

rcnitrous7 wrote:
One of my stupid friends kept ShiftClicking my ads

And how do I make a personal appeal?
  • WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

rcnitrous7 wrote:
I've just made an Adsense account, and when I tried to log in earlier today, It said my account wasnt there. Fearing the worst, I checked my email. Lo and Behold there was an email that said i was banned and all of my measly 43 dollars have been returned to the advertisers. Can i just make a new account with a new email? Also what kinds of other advertising programs are there and how do they compare to adsense? Thanks in advance.

Hi RC,

Based on what I've read, it's pretty difficult to fool Google once you've been banned, and your best bet is to deal with them in a straightforward manner. Regarding other programs, I've had good results with Allfeeds.com as an affiliate publisher. I'd say they're different from AdSense in that they're not as big, but they also have quite a few PPC programs that AdSense doesn't. You can click the link in my signature if you'd like more information.

Hope this helps, and best of luck. :D

Sam

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts