Banned From Adsense, Text-Link-Ads Declineds.

• nzk
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need a contextual PPC provider, not like Bidvertiser where I pick the topic of it, I just want it to scan my site and go "hmm 3d...no drawing mention...but theres rendering mentions...AHA must be about 3d rendering" and display ads.

Which is exactly what adsense does but they banned me in april because my friend that I made the site with decided to pretty much break every TOS rule.

So should I try to get back into adsense? Plead with them? Or go for someone else?

Is YPN picky? Since my site is nice but has only 10,000 hits/month...(just started a week ago, im estimating, but people tell me its good since i get 150 uniques a day)

So what should I do in regard to my want for a contextual PPC advertiser?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Hintzanity

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was banned from AdSense too and have no idea why. Google would not provide any details; they said they couldn't divulge that information due to the proprietary nature of their data. I went through the appeal process to no avail, so I doubt that pleading with them will work. The powers that be at Google have forgotten where they came from and they obviously no longer care about the little guy.

I am now using Kanoodle BrightAds http://www.kanoodle.com/about/partner.html which is fairly similar to AdSense. They don't have all of the ad layout options that Google has yet, BUT they make up for it with their customer service. I have an account rep that I can call or e-mail directly - and he actually responds! He has even replied to me within minutes of an e-mail that I sent to him on the weekend, when I fully expected not to hear from him until at least Monday morning! They have some of the biggest clients around (MSNBC, Market Watch, USA Today, Fox, CBS, NASCAR, MSN, Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, PGA, etc.). Check them out; you might like what you see.

I applied to Y!PN, but received an e-mail back from them saying they are currently in beta and that all new members are by invitation only until their release to the general public in early 2007.

Hope this helps!
  • 1dollar
  • Born
  • Born
  • 1dollar

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can always switch from Adsense to Adbrite if you like

http://www.adbrite.com
  • Alexey
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Alexey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, adbrite is pretty good you`ll be amazed ;).

There is also an alternative for text link ads :P. There are lots of them actually just do a search.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

nzk wrote:
I need a contextual PPC provider, not like Bidvertiser where I pick the topic of it, I just want it to scan my site and go "hmm 3d...no drawing mention...but theres rendering mentions...AHA must be about 3d rendering" and display ads.

Which is exactly what adsense does but they banned me in april because my friend that I made the site with decided to pretty much break every TOS rule.

So should I try to get back into adsense? Plead with them? Or go for someone else?

Is YPN picky? Since my site is nice but has only 10,000 hits/month...(just started a week ago, im estimating, but people tell me its good since i get 150 uniques a day)

So what should I do in regard to my want for a contextual PPC advertiser?

I run Adsense from a publisher and advertiser standpoint. You and your friend decided to brake every TOS rule...maybe we don't want you in any program like this...j/k. Well hopefully you learned. You will never be able to get back into Adsense...sucks because over time you could have made a lot of money. I would try to Yahoo Publisher. You will not make nearly the money you could have with Google, but if you stick to the TOS, you can at least make money. I would submit an application and see what happens.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts