Best ways to promote my kinds of websites

• findlaw
  • findlaw
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

I'm new here and the six hours or so I've spent on this forum today is worth more than months of browsing through many forums and site promotion website. I really learnt a lot, thanks to you all.

One more thing though, we just started two websites;

http://lurrenzinc.com
This is a social Networking website for Africans and lovers of the Africans and their culture.

http://thanxa.com
This is also like a social networking website but the main goal is to have a website where people can post messages thanking people that did good things to them.

We have USD1,000 each for the promotion of this two websites and we want to do it right.

Please help us suggest the services we should use. We're already using Addwords and Yahoo sponsor search.

When submistting websites to search engines or direcotries, which categoy should social networking website be on?

I hope to get some useful feedbacks.

Thanks.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would definitely test out MSN Adcenter as well...especially since the bing.com search engine has seen an increase in traffic.

For free search, here are the directories I recommend:

Yahoo Directory - $299.00 per year, but a very trusted directory.

Best of the Web Directory - One of the oldest directories and very trusted. $299.95 one time fee.

DMOZ - Free directory, though will take months to be included. Google uses it to fill it's own directory - dir.google.com

Hope that helps...

Veto

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts