bulk traffic. you might wanna read this before buying

• auctionadvertising
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • auctionadvertising
  • Loc: california

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to share with you a rather unpleasant experience we've had with one of the major "bulk traffic" providers on the web. I, for obvious reasons, will not state their name, but I can say they are among the top 10 results on google and also have some sponsored ads on google and yahoo.

Everyone must have seen at least twice a day an ad, e-mail message, or banner, regarding the "efficiency" of "bulk traffic" kindly and unexpensively brought to you by such companies. Well, here's something from someone who tried about 18 similar services: DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM!

We've spent over $1000 on bulk traffic and all we got in exchange was AUTOMATED visits, and (unbelivably) sometimes from the same IP. That didn't even had a proper user-agent, to at least give the impression that the fake was good...

We did not get even one sign-up from these campaigns, not to mention any cent out of the million dollars worth-of sales they mentioned.

This was of course expected, however our marketing campaign also covered this aspect. But for all of you who may think God finally looked at them, it's a lie, and most of the times not even plausible.

I repeat: all you will get will be automated hits, not a single trace of a real visitor interested in your products or services or site.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• coldgansta
  • coldgansta

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes i agree with you and these people will just con your cash from you.once they have your cash they will just stick your website on as many automated traffic sites they can find. so you dont get real traffic just some1 on a computer somewere with there website on the same exchange watching a few websites on there screen they dont even look at the site they just want the 1 credit for there site.keep away from these kind of people and sites.
as long as you have good meta tags and some good backlinks to your website you will do well hits will start to happen.
i offer a free banner or link exchange to anyone.i dont charge a penny.just link back(it works)
http://www.your-bids.com
lyndsaymay
  • mawooshen
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mawooshen
  • Loc: Tokyo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you get automated visits from the services that expressly promised real users?

I always wondered, how do these bought traffic sites work?
  • Fergie
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't buy traffic you get lots of fake hits as mentioned
by auctionadvertising. No real vistors

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts