Buying traffic vs pop-up

• internetstudio
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • internetstudio
  • Loc: Israel

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to buy traffic for my website. I heard that many companies do not allow pop-up on websites! I am using pop-up of an affiliate program I signed up for on my website. Therefore I have a few questions, as follows:
1. What is the reason companies do not accept pop-up when buying traffic from them?
2. Does anyone know companies who do allow pop-up on websites from own experience??
3. Do you have any other suggestions here?
Many thanks!! :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Sumen
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Rochester or Albany, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

These days most pop ups are blocked
least if people use the modern IE or FF.
Might not be the most effective form of advertisement.
  • internetstudio
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • internetstudio
  • Loc: Israel

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Does someone know comapnies who selling traffic which allows 1 popup?

2. What is the definition of 1 pop up: If this popup gives you the possibility to click 'yes' or 'no' & after clicking on 'no' button there is another popup part of the 1st popup asking for example "Are you sure, you don't want the offer...?". In this case you can still speak of 1 popup or it's now considered as several popups EVEN when it's part of the same advertisement?!

3. - I am wondering if someone has experience with "targeted exit exchange" programs?
- Can you suggest any reliable companies here?
- Is it possible to use 2 different exit exchange programs at the same? Or it's only possible to send 1 visitor of my website to 1 exit exchange program instead of two?

Many thanks. Bye now. :P
  • quantumcloud
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

You really need to get the idea of pop ups and exit pages out of your head. Those are about the worst things on the net. Whoever ever visits a pop up or pop under page? Instead post in the search engines and google forum about how to increase traffic the natural ways.
  • fourthring
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: San Diego / Beijing

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you want to "pay" for traffic, consider pay per click. It's not a good long term solution, but you can get immediate results. check out Google Adwords, Overture. there are also cheaper ones like enhance, findwhat, etc.

Otherwise, yeah start reading the forums about how to get ranked natrually in the search engines..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts