can i be paid for people visiting my site

• Lgame
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Lgame

Post 3+ Months Ago

i just wanted to know if i could be paid per person that visits my site..i thought that was how PPC (pay per click) worked, but it seems i misunderstood it.

thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rekha1
  • Born
  • Born
  • rekha1

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC works that way. You'll get paid every time people visit your website. It will be counted per visit.
  • Rujira_k

Post 3+ Months Ago

Right, more people come to your webpage you get more PPC. you must try to make more taffice on your site and nich market. try to put PPC on position that interested for people.
  • N2S
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC only works when users click an advertisment. It does not matter how many visitors you have on your site. I have never heard of a service that works on the basis of visitors count.

If you have please tell! (=
  • PixelHut
  • Born
  • Born
  • PixelHut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Only paid per impression (PPM) pay you for every visitor. Only exception are some ppm networks that pay you for targeted traffic only. Ppm networks like this: you put there banner (graphical banners, pop-exit, pop-up, pop-under,...) on your site and you get paid some money for every 1000 unique visitors. Networks like that are mediashakers.com, paypopup.com, clicksor.com, Tribalfusion.com,...
  • rcastagnolles
  • Born
  • Born
  • rcastagnolles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, some affiliation networks as pixelhut said can pay for every 1000 unique visitors. This number is always the same, or almost. A new one permit to be paid for visits AND for actions that visitors do from your website (clic, lead...) this is http://www.newaffiliation.com/index_en.html. On this network you easily can make money with the choice of partners they purpose.
Have a nice lucrative day ;)
  • anudder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anudder

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes of course that is the principle of internet marketing, to get more traffic which will boost income. Use affiliates ,PPC and such ways to monetize the traffic!
  • Frank Tate
  • Frank Tate

Post 3+ Months Ago

"You'll get paid every time people visit your website" i didnt tried this kind of programs, i never thought about it. By reading posts on PPC and by searching for PPC programs i think i want to start with it, thank you for sharing it...
  • onlyway
  • Loc: www.onlywaytopark.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC does not pay every time a visitor lands on your website/parked domain.

PPC means Pay Per Click, you are paid when a visitor click on a sponsored result.

You can integrate the PPC sponsored results with CPM banners, popup, interstitials, etc.

CPM pays every time a visitor lands on your website. The rates are about $0.05 to $5 per 1,000 visitors, depending on various factors, such as if you put a banner or a pop-up (for example, pop-ups pay more than banners), the country of your visitors, the frequency (a single visit pays more than a person visiting, let's say, multiple pages of your website with the same banner on it), and so on.

There are various companies paying on a CPM basis, and some do display banners that pay both on a CPC and CPM basis (such as valueclickmedia). If you do a little research on the internet, you'll find what fit your needs.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes,indeed sometimes when PPC does not work , CPM brings you more $ because unique visitors counts,impressions than the counry origin.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts