CPV traffiс monetization

• Ofario
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Ofario

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a blog and would like to know if that would be efficient to monetize it with the use of CPV?

I have already made some research and found out something called EDOMZ (edomz(.)com) to be often recommended, so also interested in particular experiences with this network.

Any useful information appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did a google search and read around about this and really your just going to trade one network for the other and so depends on campaign and types of users that will click on adverts.

With the 500k visits i get i usually pull a grand or 2 from adsence each month and so really there is more to making money then slapping on some advert software you need to market your site for the product that it is.

If your making bugger all in Adsence then give it a go, trail it for a month and compare results.

Until your popular enough for private advertising investments you will make chicken feed, the money is in development.

but like anything go for gold
  • ArthurM8

Post 3+ Months Ago

In order to monetize with CPV you are either going to be building a list thru your CPV campaign or you are going to be promoting a CPA offer. If the content of your blog matches the traffic from eDomz you may be able to make a match. I would suggest looking at other ways to get traffic to your site in the beginning other than CPV. Maybe build a social network around your site for more traffic then monetize from there.
  • JimLock
  • Born
  • Born
  • JimLock

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can also monetize it with cpm or cpc campaigns depending on your website. if you have a lot of volume your best option is cpm. however if you have good ctr, cpc campaign would be better for you. there are a lot of ad networks, that provide those. some of them are: 7search, adbright, plexious and adknowledge...
  • samly
  • Born
  • Born
  • samly

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know I am late. Is it useful to recommend ReachJunction to you now?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts