Earning money from PPC Search Engines!!

• john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

This question only applies to people who use ppc search engines to make some extra money on the Web!

Question

How do you make most of your money from using ppc search engines. Do you make most of your money by people clicking on bidded keywords that are click on through your site or by referring new affilites to the ppc search engines and letting them earn the money for you.
  • iBold
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • iBold

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally use Google Adwords - so I'd have to go with people actually clicking on the search results...
Not sure if this is what you are looking for...you mean people with actual search boxes on there sites??
  • dr nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • dr nick
  • Loc: Frankfurt

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, if someone posts their conversion rate in getting others to sign up for PPC search engine money making, and someone else posts their conversion rate from users clicking on search engine results, then that would probably get some way to providing the answer... :wink:

Any volunteers!? :shock:
  • iBold
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • iBold

Post 3+ Months Ago

Afraid Google's TOS says I'm not allowed to say :(
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

When I say how do people earn most of their money from ppc search engines. Do you earn most of your money from people clicking on bidded keywords resulting from your site or by referring other affiliates and letting them earn the money for you. I mean from ppc search engines, excluding Google Adsense.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts