Google Adsense

• Toyminator
  • Student
  • Student
  • Toyminator
  • Loc: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Does anyone know how much you get from one click?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• zalmoxe
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • zalmoxe

Post 3+ Months Ago

it depends. Many companies are using google and pay him for having their ads published on google network. If the site you have is focused on a keyword with very high competition, like mortgage for example you could get even 5-10$ for a click or even more (I got in a day 15 $ for only 3 clicks) , but in most cases for normal keywords, you'll be payed between 0.03$ and 1.00 $ for every click.
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not getting any money on my site when people click! I don't know what is going on. Can someone please explain!

The site is http://www.truceco.com/ I have contacted them twice but they haven't replied!
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I am not getting any money on my site when people click! I don't know what is going on. Can someone please explain!

The site is http://www.truceco.com/ I have contacted them twice but they haven't replied!

google can choose not to reveal how much or if they are gonna pay you for the clicks..
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Bc, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best bet is to target a highly competitive industry their are many out their like Website Directories Or SEO Optimization Or Website Services
  • eyell
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Toyminator wrote:
Hi,

Varies!

PS: Google AdSense TOS states you cannot talk about revenue!!!!
  • keywordseo
  • keywordseo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Keywords are dependant on how much your subject pays, you can use overture to find out

Also try my site http://keywordseo.net, I've just started this and will be adding most of the higher paying keywords.
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

The TOS definately states you cannot discuss how much you earn from adsense. However Your site dedicated to keywords is just an attempt at targeting content with high CPC rates with no real content .

Now I have spent over $13,000 with adwords and I am sure if I found sites like yours running my ad I would definately contact google and file a complaint. Your not offering valid content or theme which google's looking at targeting. 15 pages with 15 differnet themes that in no way have any relationship is not a good attempt at creating quality. I am sure a lawyer would not be impressed if he saw his ad run on a 5 word content page for the typical mesopi whatever scam. I think google is being more proactive in the means which they govern the clicks thru ads like these. I am sure they wont count alot of them if they arn't [Quality]links[/Quality]

Cheers,
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to policy. The way it should be. :wink:
  • SilverMaster
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • SilverMaster
  • Loc: Ua

Post 3+ Months Ago

Toyminator wrote:
Hi,

If you interesting in Effective CPM?
My Effective CPM in this month: $7.61
8)
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

SilverMaster wrote:
Toyminator wrote:
Hi,

If you interesting in Effective CPM?
My Effective CPM in this month: $7.61
8)

I think some of the more advanced webmasters look for a effective CPM of at least $30-$50 dollars and a conversion ratio of about 10 percent I haven't heard of anyone making more than 13.3 percent converting with a high CPM without adsense doing some modifications to their account after that point. As you can see with a ratio like that and traffic of about over a 1000 a day month a person could really start to make money with Adsense and say give up on smarmy ebay affiliate programs. But what do I know.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts