Google Adword's worth?

• enerjiza
  • enerjiza
  • Loc: Dallas, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm very interested in learning how to properly design my sites for SEO. But to the question at hand. Is google Adwords worth the money or should I just stick to being indexed? Would google adword just be good for newly started sites?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depends what your site's about. If it's a free image gallery with just photos and hardly any text, then you're not going to have the content to get search engines interested.

If it's a seriously content-rich site with useful information, then you're more likely to get visitors from the SERPs.
  • stumpygrrl
  • stumpygrrl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adwords worked for me but it costs alot of money after a while. It is good at getting visits to your site and it will generate some sales, if your website is an online business, it did for me anyway. It's a good way to get sales and visits while you are stuck in the sandbox.
  • Greatone
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Greatone

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adwords are best for those new site.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are looking to just test the waters, you may want to start with a cheaper network, like Findwhat.com, Kanoodle.com, Looksmart.com, GoClick.com and others. These are always cheaper per click, though they don't bring in nearly the amount of visitors that Google or Overture will.
  • nameslot
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

But I have heard that you can specify a limit on what you spend per day?

If that can be selected then Just don't spend more then 2 opr 5 dollars a day and you adwords bill will be lower.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

It doesn't matter what you spend per day, because if you want a certain position, the cost per click is not going to change (not that much)...that's why I recommend other ppc engines, because the cost per click is cheaper.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

enerjiza wrote:
I'm very interested in learning how to properly design my sites for SEO. But to the question at hand. Is google Adwords worth the money or should I just stick to being indexed? Would google adword just be good for newly started sites?

Are you asking if Using Adwords helps you to indexed and ranked at Google Search Engine right?
Absolutely No.

Ranking and indexing depends on how many direct links to your site and how many links to the page that you have the links for your page...

TRY SEO if you are very patienced and able to effort too much at first.
Try buying text links from high PR sites http://linkadage.com is the one I know . Start with small budget and as you gained hihger PRs exchange links with more quality pages for free and growth your business by the time [ a long time needed if your site is brand new because Google like to rank old but active sites ]
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd only bother with Adwords if you're able to get a positive Return on Investment.
  • paquito_ucla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • paquito_ucla
  • Loc: Bilbao, Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

allow me to REprint what I wrote on a similar thread...

Quote:
First of all, allow me to say that I also had a hard time coming up with ideas on how to promote my website...so...Adwords has worked like magic for me...

I inserted my "keywords" and put a max amount of $20/day. At the same time, I was running adsense. Basically, adwords brings in a lot of visits and you have to pay for that...However, those visits also click on your adsense ads which brings in revenue...
Bottomline, you spend money with adwords but make money with adsense. Your net is slightly negative but you get great exposure and awareness...
To give you an example, I was spending $20 a day but I was making about $16 which results in -$4. This is nothing is we consider that I was getting about 500-600 new extra visits per day. You can play around with your number to get all kinds of combinations but the conclusion is that adwords WORKS WELL if you want to promote your site

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts