Google problems

• igauresh
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • igauresh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had a google account and I was using one of those programs where you surf and click other peoples ads so they also surf and click yours. Apparently this is illegal and Google traced my clicks back to this program and banned me. Am I able to reopen another account using a different email address and user name or will they reject it. I could use a different address and phone too, with no problems as my children live at both places. If I had to I could use one of my kids names. How illegal is this? If those programs are illegal where you exchange views and clicks with other users, why are they so popular?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Apparently, it's against their Terms Of Service, probably because it cost them money. I doubt that it would ever get to a law suit or criminal charges but leave your children out of it no matter what.
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

yer google are very strick with that kind of thing, thats why i dont recomend them for that kinda thing lol
  • Microsys
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everytime you click some Adsense/content ad randomly, you also cost people like me money :)

PPC ads are not just for big comapnies. Many small companies use them as well since they are more or less on equal ground with big companies there.

Anyways, I do not know, but I imagine Google will also ban the IP for some time, depending on the degree of clicking.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Doesn't matter if you can get a new account or not. They simply won't accept your site since it's banned.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts