I got banned from using Google adsense on my site

• findlaw
  • findlaw
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why not contact google support. Recently they are very friendly. Explain everything to them and see if they can give you another chance. You have nothing to lose.
  • robertmias
  • robertmias

Post 3+ Months Ago

You guys are right, Google Adsense has strtict anti fraud policy. Take into account that you can be banned as a consequence of other person clicking your ads. This means if one user enters your site and continously clicks on your ads you could be victim of a banned account. Also if you make strategies to take the "Ads by google" section for example, putting an i-frame over the text, that is prohibited by google. Also, you have to take into account the amount of text ads you can have in one page.

These are only some of the guidelines you should take into account.
You can read more of these at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ ... swer=48182

http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidel ... ml#quality

https://www.google.com/adsense/static/e ... Terms.html

Hope it helps,

Robert Mias
  • findme
  • Student
  • Student
  • findme

Post 3+ Months Ago

Seems sometime counted Genuine click as fraud!
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Many accounts are closed because Google is sometimes suspicious of even single clicks. There is only one solution to this matter and that is having constant contact with the Google AdSense department.

Some webmasters are sending daily email reports to the Google department when they see strange clicks number made on their ads.
  • anudder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anudder

Post 3+ Months Ago

google usually do not take too kindly to scammers and blackhats! BUT there are instances when they have given back adsense accounts after being banned. But better suggestion would be to try bidvertisers or some other affiliates,as the chance of readmission are slim.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

first of all google can ban you for " No reason "

They have the right to do that because is written in TOS .

Le's say that all of us, ozzu members will open for 1 day 1 adsense website of a member , a website with low traffic . What would happent? From 50 visitors/day to a jump of 15000 adsense will lock you automatically. After getting banned although you submit an email , less that 10% sites are unbanned.
  • udunglive
  • Loc: Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

deleted your website content that banned by Google. Start new content, original, send email to Google, say that you are sorry and never doing again..... its works !!

ClairView Ventures wrote:
Thats right...When our site was first published we were inexperienced and stupid and managed to get banned from using the program Today my site gets about 7000 unique users a day and I would really like to get adsense back.

Does yahoo work as well?

Can I re-apply for google adsense using a different url? could that get me in troubke with google?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 37 posts