Has anyone try Clicksor on their website?

• tcph
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Ozzu members, I finished my website yesterday night. In the morning, I sent my website to clicksor for approval to have ads on my website, http://www.wallpaperam.com . I was very surprised that they approved my website in an hour. :o

How I have a question, what is a good way to earn money off from Clicksor? If my site is getting along well, I might plan to add Adsense to my site, too! =)

tcph.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tigrrra
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: in front of the computer

Post 3+ Months Ago

im using it right now its preaty good pays less then google though. cant use google they banned me they s**k they acused me of clicking my own ads. I cant wait till the live publisher.yahoo.com comes out.

the good thing about clicksor you have banners, text, and inbound text on you page which brings in more money also they have adult ads if you site is an adult content site.
  • tcph
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you have any problem so far with Clicksor? I tried it for several days, the pay rates is pretty low.... But the ADs seem to be working out fairly well.
  • epic1231
  • epic1231
  • Loc: NJ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clicksor is great but my site got plugged two days ago by a site that was sending alot of forgein traffic and clicksor terminated my account due to to many foriegn visitors. Nothing i could really do since it was an indpendent plug of a video i run on my website.

So now i'm off to find alternatives

-Bill
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clicksor really sucks. I tried their pop-up fist and earned 0.92 dollars on 1600 impressions and then i cancelled them. They pay you 0.01 for per click which is too less than google. I am only using Google Adsense now.
  • emmacool
  • emmacool

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes, i cancelled with clicksor,too.now i use click-share.com. much better
  • hotpop
  • hotpop

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had tried clicksor,but very unsatisfied with it, after one week,I had to cancel it. You can make $0.07 from one click

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts