How much money do you really make from PPC Search Engines?

• john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I have been using ppc search engine affiliate programs on my site for some time now, but I was just wondering how much money a month other people make from their site by using ppc search engine affiliate programs?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should put an option such as "I do not use PPC Search Engines". That is the category where I would fall.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster why don't you use ppc search engines?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't use them because I get plenty of traffic from free search engines such as Google.
  • webcertain
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • webcertain
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I believe that PPC campaigns are compatible with organic listings. About ROI, well, as long as it's >1 8)
  • iBold
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • iBold

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe I don't understand your quetion..

Quote:
how much money other people make from ppc search engines a month?

Are you asking how much they make running there own, or being affiliated with one??
Honestly I think that a better route then putting a search box on your site (which can look kind of tacky depending on the content of your site), it's better to just go with the google adwords.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was meant to say "how much do people earn from using ppc search engine affiliate programs!"

I have changed it now!!
  • dr nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • dr nick
  • Loc: Frankfurt

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, obviously it depends on how much traffic you get. So maybe you really really mean "How much are ppc search engines paying you per click (on average)". :wink: Conversion rate is also interesting to look at.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats a good point!

How much people get paid per click on average! Whats their conversion rate?
  • billion
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • billion

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've never had any luck with those. How do you make money from them??
  • pompei
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pompei

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think if you put their search engine text input field on your site, and whenever someone searches from your site you get some credit. It might also be on the condition that the user also clicks on an ad generated by the search engine. I can't imagine that you'd get much revenue at all unless you're really pulling in traffic and searching from your site is what users are going to want to do.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are other ways of increasing your revenues from ppc search engines. But to do this, you will probably have to add a search engine section to your site.

How it's done, I'm not quite sure, but I now that if you joined up to quite a few ppc search engines that offer xml feeds, you can then use some sort of script to add them together to form one big xml feed.

By doing this you can order the listings by the highest bid listing first, followed by the next highest etc.

If you don't want to add a search feature to your site, then another good way to earn from ppc search engines is by referring other affilites to earn the money for you.

As longs as you can gain affiliates or bring lots of good traffic to your site, your earnings should rise nicely!

Another good thing about ppc search engines is that alot of them offer 60% - 90% of the bid amount and also pays their affiliates monthly or sooner with a low minimum to a no minimum payout.
  • clifffrog
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • clifffrog

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's probably fine as long as you don't expect repeat visitors, but that means you need to get up the search rankings on your own in the first place --- and what are they supposed to search for, if you want them to search for something again?

I say you probably won't get repeat visitors, because if you sort listings by highest-bidder, chances are the listings aren't of any decent quality.
  • weburge
  • weburge

Post 3+ Months Ago

How much you make depends on your site traffic, the number of searches made by your visitors and the affiliate program offered by the PPC search engine.
Some affiliate programs offer a set amount for a search and others offer a percentage of the search amount.
If you are being paid a percentage of the search, your eanings may vary alot from month to month because you can't control what your visitors search for.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have found that PPC Search Engine Affiliate Programs have become better of the last year.

Minimum payouts are much lower, payout percentages per click have increased, and payouts are done sooner.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts