Looking for the cheapest and effective way of advertising???

• jimmy9183
  • jimmy9183

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everybody,
Do you know the cheapest and fastest growing way of advertising??? Now days advertising are very important factor of any kind of business. There are lots of ways to advertise your business but Advertising inflatables are the fastest growing way of advertising and it works very well for any business. While the advertising rates for other media keep pushing up to record levels, Advertising inflatables offer huge advantage and savings over TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, and Billboards, reaching the consumer in a more visual and direct way. Owning and advertising balloons is like having your own billboard but at a fraction of the cost. And the best advantage is that you OWN IT!! You can set it up at your business; special events, trade shows, swap meet, festivals, and any other events were you need to be seen. It’s really very popular way to get success in your business. I would like to see your opinion that what you say about my thought.

Thanks & Regards!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• claireo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • claireo
  • Loc: Coventry

Post 3+ Months Ago

As much as i can imagine inflatables are a clever way of advertising, as they attract children who are the best target for advertising. However, i don't see that many inflatables around, and unless they are done in conjunction with a stand i don't think they would work as well.

I believe the best and cheapest way of advertising is definatly web based. You can produce your own website for free, or use templates and optimise it to rank top in google for your keyphrases.

I think that inflatables is a good way of emphasising a growing and corporate business.
  • egeem2
  • egeem2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Branding. That is really what this should be used for. Much like CPM advertising online, billboards, inflatables, even print ads are all about branding. It doesn't make you want to buy a product right away, but it sticks in the back of your mind so that when you see it later you have brand recognition. I don't think that I would recommend this for anyone reading this forum. This is more for the big boys in my opinion. The P&G's of the world.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck to you.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts