Need help with traffic

• fergald
  • fergald

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

My site is learningsteps.com and i have over 30 courses, each course takes about 30 - 50 minutes to complete, after taking a course you can sit an exsam or assessment and your results are recorded.

You can set up organizational views in which an administration in the organization can manage employees learning experiences.

(i still have loads of content to add - but the content is mine - this flash elearning tutorials that are wrote by me and a pro writer).

My question is how should i go about marketing this product, i would like to keep the content on my site and maybe resellers etc link to my site.

I try to sell the product in bundles - where a full package costs only $39 per year.

i also need to generate more traffic to my site -
i already use stumbleupon , digg, and post articles to ezine.
Any other ideas as these are only generating small amounts of traffic.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards
Fergal.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SteeleR

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, you can start by submitting your website to free and paid web directories, more article directories.. buy links on relevant websites which will bring a lot of targeted traffic...

may be a PPC (pay per click) compain in google adwords or similar.. and so on..

submitting to blogs and forums for beginners in the tutorials' topics you offer may be very helpful, too
  • Steven D
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Steven D

Post 3+ Months Ago

the best thing you can do is find out which google/yahoo/msn bots visit your site.

Then give them access to the information that people learn when they pay the $39.95

That way you will have more content in the search engines and will get more natural traffic.

You just have some code on the page like this

Select * from bot_ip_table where IPAddress = This_Users_IP
if no entry in table then redirect to main page

this way if it is a bot they can crawl the page no worries and if they are following a link from a search they will get taken to your main page.

you may have a few smarties who go to the cached page and get the info for free but that is a price you will have to live with.

Also, if you are charging for info then just pay to advertise, its that simple, you can afford to charge.

Also, I would redo the graphics, they are really low quality/pixelated
  • gogo400
  • gogo400

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site would certainly benefit from article marketing. Write good quality articles and submit them to ezines, newsletters and topical sites in your market with links back to your site that people can click on.
  • dndoseller
  • dndoseller

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should install a Wordpress blog on a subdomain. Then blog about everything your site does. Submit every article to the top 5 social bookmarking sites. Repeat and you will deinifintely get traffic.
  • linxiting
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • linxiting
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great SEO is the best way to get traffic. The better your SEO the higher you will be in google and other search engines!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts