New ways to monetize?

• alicemartin
  • alicemartin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello !

I’m looking into making some money out of the traffic of my websites
Anyone out there know of a good programme?
It shan’t be intrusive and earn as much as possible :wink:

Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :)

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues’ experiences always better :wink:

Cheers,
alice
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• alicemartin
  • alicemartin

Post 3+ Months Ago

not much response... :-(
Anyone?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are you using currently? What type of site do you have? informational or do you have products?

Kontera is something we are experiencing with on Ozzu, they are contextual based ads that insert links in your content. They are relatively new, says they are still in beta. So far since we signed up their stats have been having issues updating, so not real impressed at the moment, but this is a test still so will see how it goes. The ads seem more intrusive than Google Adsense and other related contextual based ads.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tried something called "Pay-per-play netaudioads" which was in beta a few months ago.

It was basicly a 5 second autio clip that would play for visitors and the reason I tried it was because they touted pay-per-play.

I lost count of how many times their stats went down and just plain didn't get counted right. Once the stats finally stabalized enough to look at them I discovered the payout was something like 1/10th of a cent per impression & that was if an ad ran.

Once I started seeing a lot of "demo ads" which are basicly ads you don't get paid for, I washed my hands of it.
  • alicemartin
  • alicemartin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
What are you using currently? What type of site do you have? informational or do you have products?

Kontera is something we are experiencing with on Ozzu, they are contextual based ads that insert links in your content. They are relatively new, says they are still in beta. So far since we signed up their stats have been having issues updating, so not real impressed at the moment, but this is a test still so will see how it goes. The ads seem more intrusive than Google Adsense and other related contextual based ads.

Actually I have found something that seems a bit like Kontera, in text ads, but it has much more.
The company is called AdOptim as is the website :lol:

Seems that besides the intext ads, they also have invideo ads, which is something I might find useful for my video sites.

Another aspect of their tools are the search banners or search pages - very useful for domain parking...

Anyway, I can't give any feedback yet as I have just registered and been approved.
I've started testing and will give feedback when I can... :mrgreen:
  • blurb
  • Born
  • Born
  • blurb

Post 3+ Months Ago

And how about to participate in banner exchange programm? You can improve the monetizing of your site, multiply the audience and speed up your own project’s progress.
  • jhr
  • jhr

Post 3+ Months Ago

alicemartin wrote:
Hello !

I’m looking into making some money out of the traffic of my websites
Anyone out there know of a good programme?
It shan’t be intrusive and earn as much as possible :wink:

Something new, perhaps some new technology, contextual – seems to be the new Nirvana :)

I am searching, obviously, but any help, recommendations and esteemed colleagues’ experiences always better :wink:

Cheers,
alice

try adsense.... ever heard ?
  • alicemartin
  • alicemartin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha, yes I have actually ;-) but was not satisfied by it at all.
That's why I was looking into other stuff

I have started testing Adoptim, I will see if it's worth sharing :-)
  • alicemartin
  • alicemartin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Seems to be worth the sharing after all :lol:

I'm back with a little update on what I've done with Adoptim.
I started out with "regular" campaigns - banners .
Once that is conclusive, I will test the intext ad and invideo ad by Adoptim.

I managed 1 sale in just a couple of weeks from 2509 impressions and 356 clicks and 2 leads.
I earned 54$, I am now waiting to get my first payment as it's a min of 50$ they pay twice a month

So this in mind, next week I should get paid and continue testing with all the other tools

It's a beginning; I guess we have to wait a bit to earn more.
Next update soon
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • nameslot
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

New way with old technique is //url removed ;)

Pays you flat rate for banner ads.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

there are many ad networks on the internet , fist thing is to be accepted so if your website does not have unique content and may be violating TOS try submitting your website to smaller ad networks.
you can start selling ad spots on DigitalPoint also.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts