other ad sites like adsense

• UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

looking for new place like adsense to place ads on my site..

i wanted to know what ones can be trusted and are good.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some of the alternatives I've seen mentioned in the last year or two seem to be getting mentioned in different contexts lately, those contexts being based around the alternatives vanishing.

I'm a little scared to look for Adsense alternatives myself, especially anything based in the USA. I'm thinking with the economy the way it is Adsense is a safe bet because of how many resources Google has to weather a storm with.

There's the Yahoo program, but Yahoos' very existence seems to be hanging by a thread lately.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
Some of the alternatives I've seen mentioned in the last year or two seem to be getting mentioned in different contexts lately, those contexts being based around the alternatives vanishing.

I'm a little scared to look for Adsense alternatives myself, especially anything based in the USA. I'm thinking with the economy the way it is Adsense is a safe bet because of how many resources Google has to weather a storm with.

There's the Yahoo program, but Yahoos' very existence seems to be hanging by a thread lately.

yes i signed up for the yahoo one still waiting to be approved or not..
and signed up to AdBrite but it seems there website is having problems right now..
  • meganisla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • meganisla

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adsense is currently the best. but if you are looking for other site try http://www.kontera.com and http://www.bidvertiser.com or search for "adsense alternatives".
  • harika123
  • harika123

Post 3+ Months Ago

i recently found this website on famous marketing site that is eclickz.com ... they have many ads .. good CTR .. other than that you can try infolinks and bidvertiser

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts