I own 500 domains getting 10k unique visitors - need help

• pkmehta
  • Born
  • Born
  • pkmehta

Post 3+ Months Ago

All,

I own nearly 500 domains and honestly, I am not making enough money to even justify the annual domain name fees (nearly $4k per year). The domains get about 10k traffic per month The domains breakdown as follows:

.com ~ 100
.co.in ~ 350
.in ~ 50

For those not familiar, .co.in and .in are the India country extensions. I bought these with the view that India would eventually get on the net in a big way and so I view these as real estate that will be highly valuable today and even moreso into the future.

Of my 500 domains, ~200 are adult-oriented as well (.co.in mainly).

So although i have a long-term outlook, the annual $4k expense with little return is not ideal. I've tried many things including:

1. parking on sedo.com - poor returns
2. buying adsense ready templates (pre-packed websites full of content) - these could work but the problem is that the content is western so the CTR is poor

I'm looking for ideas on how to make money real money with these domains. I welcome ideas. If someone would like to partner with me on developing a plan for these sites, I'm open to it as well.

Also, if someone wants to pay millions for the domains, I'm open to that as well :D

Thanks for your help.

PKM
  • Monetizer
  • Born
  • Born
  • Monetizer

Post 3+ Months Ago

Clickbank.com - Everything related to Tech and Affiliate marketing.

Redirect all domains to 1 with clickbank offers.

They are crazy about tech and affiliate in India...

my best advice
  • Pierquinto
  • Born
  • Born
  • Pierquinto

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe you can improove and promote some of this domain names to get mor traffic... i think that you can make 200/300 $ per site whit 500/600 unique visitor per day...
10.000 unique for 500 domains are 20 user per month for each domain... is too low...
  • pkmehta
  • Born
  • Born
  • pkmehta

Post 3+ Months Ago

All,

Thanks so much for your help. With regards to Clickbank promotion, do you have an example of a clickbank product promotion site that you know is effective. I'm just trying to see what a site looks likes that works.

I tried to promote an individual product on Clickbank but that didn't work. Plus Clickbank has strange rules on paying out commissions to its members. But I guess that is the nice thing about them being a monopoly of sorts.

Thanks so much.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts