• RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I found this exchange and I figured I'd share it with everyone because:

1) It pays for itself over time
2) I get a bonus for reffering members :P

The exchange page is http://www.funpageexchange.com and depending on if youre using it as a link exchange or just buying credits; you'll be getting some nice results.

Whenever i put in $12 for the 1,200 credits I recieve 1,200 unique visits; usually about 10-20 new memberships, and about $15 from google adsense. If anyone else has been having as much luck with this service as I have post here with some more info.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's against adsense terms to use things like this to inflate traffic.
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know :P
  • Rob_TID
  • Born
  • Born
  • Rob_TID

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry to bump an old thread, but which part of the Adsense TOS would this be against?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good question Rob.
  • Rob_TID
  • Born
  • Born
  • Rob_TID

Post 3+ Months Ago

As far as I can tell, it's people clicking on a link to come through to your site. It's not automated.

Am I missing something?

I was dropped a lot as a baby, so it is quite possible.
  • Rob_TID
  • Born
  • Born
  • Rob_TID

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ahh - this might be it:

Invalid Clicks and Impressions
Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Google ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include but are not limited to repeated manual clicks or impressions, using robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. Please note that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited. Failure to comply with this policy may lead to your account being disabled.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Which would be this line specificly, with the important words bolded ?
Quote:
third-party services that generate clicks or impressions
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rob_TID wrote:
Ahh - this might be it:

Invalid Clicks and Impressions
Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Google ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include but are not limited to repeated manual clicks or impressions, using robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. Please note that clicking on your own ads for any reason is prohibited. Failure to comply with this policy may lead to your account being disabled.

Yes that is exactly it. I was about to post the same myself but you beat me to it.
  • ToImmortal
  • ToImmortal

Post 3+ Months Ago

1 cent per visitor? well, i don't believe that paid per visitor stuff. after all, they come because you give them money. when you are not paying, they are not coming and what's that all about? you better off, you go to someone else blog, write some nice comment and if the blog's owner picks it up and you may win this friend. then you can ask him/her to come and review your blog/website and comment/link to it. I think this is a better way of doing traffic.
  • wincyclopedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wincyclopedia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The fact is that almost all forms of non-organic traffic could violate Google's TOC.

But this is one of the types that they like to close accounts for the most.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Because it's junk traffic, it's the stuff which people who pay Google, complain about.
  • AffiliateOutlook
  • Born
  • Born
  • AffiliateOutlook

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
Because it's junk traffic, it's the stuff which people who pay Google, complain about.

Exactly, and I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone who is serious about their web business.

If you're someone who is just passing time and playing around with adsense or online advertising in general, then go ahead... knock yourself out...

But if you're not, be careful which techniques you choose to employ in your marketing strategy.... some may hurt you more than they help you...

Antonio

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts