Pay per click graphic banners better?

• aaddii
  • Born
  • Born
  • aaddii

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will be launching my site soon. I was looking for a pay per click advertising program. While surfing, I found this site Banvertise.com, They provide pay per click graphic banner advertising program. What is graphic banner advertising and is it better than pay per click text link advertising?
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

Banners are images.

As an advertiser i would say banners are better than text links. Heres why;
When you have a banner you are advertising even if people are not clicking your advert. you are able to present your logo to people and you are able to convey a lot more information beyond just what your site does.
A picture says a thousand words, as they say.

Think of it like a bilboard poster. If you see a poster for twix you might not go and buy a twix as a direct result of seeing that poster, But it will enforce the idea of twix in your head and you may buy one at a later date as a result of having the idea of twix reinforced in your memory.

An advertiser who has done this perfectly is the "SEO Book" guy.
I have never clicked one of his adverts, But i now see him as being the main guy in the "seo book" industry and at a later date i may google to find his site. So he has advertised his site to me, Got me to believe he is good, and it hasn't cost him a penny. A text link cound never have that effect on me.
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually banner advertising is good when the advertising networks has a good number of advertisers with attractive banners.
  • aaddii
  • Born
  • Born
  • aaddii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys.
  • coldgansta
  • coldgansta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Banner advertising is a good way of geting hits to your site.but text link adds are beter for back links.as search engines dont index banners.in other words.if you had 1000 banners spread across the net this would mean you will get some hits .if you had 1000 text links spread across the net this would mean hits + link back.linking back to your domain name will improve your search engine ranking so the higher the rank the more hits.so eventuly your text links will do more for you than banners.
the best way is to use both methods so you get loads of hits + beter rankings.this is wat i did for my sitewww.your-bids.com/Freelancer and within 3 months of launch i got pr3 and started to get loads of hits and make some cash.if you think this makes sence try it.
good luck
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

yer banners are better as they look kwl and people are more likly to click em. xD
  • Fergie
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Banners is better than text ads. You have to have some fancy headline.
For someone to click on your ad.
  • bebsie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bebsie
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

text ads are tiresome to read... go for the banners. I've been studyng google adwords and i learned you can go for text and banner whatever variation with no additional cost.
  • xlmdxlmd
  • Born
  • Born
  • xlmdxlmd

Post 3+ Months Ago

banners are better than text links
  • yenerich
  • Student
  • Student
  • yenerich

Post 3+ Months Ago

coldgansta wrote:
Banner advertising is a good way of geting hits to your site.but text link adds are beter for back links.as search engines dont index banners.in other words.if you had 1000 banners spread across the net this would mean you will get some hits .if you had 1000 text links spread across the net this would mean hits + link back.linking back to your domain name will improve your search engine ranking so the higher the rank the more hits.so eventuly your text links will do more for you than banners.
the best way is to use both methods so you get loads of hits + beter rankings.this is wat i did for my sitewww.your-bids.com/Freelancer and within 3 months of launch i got pr3 and started to get loads of hits and make some cash.if you think this makes sence try it.
good luck

Text links are good as links but NOT in links generated by javascript like Google's one.
In this case you need to buy directly the link to a website to get it as back link.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts