$50 of Paypal

• wholesalechecklist
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wholesalechecklist

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a budget of $50 to use STRICTLY through paypal, how would you use it?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't use it on Advertising :)

But that's just me, my sites really wouldn't benefit from $50 of PayPal funded advertising (not enough to make it worth it). It really depends on the nature of your site, the content & subject matter.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

wholesalechecklist wrote:
If you have a budget of $50 to use STRICTLY through paypal, how would you use it?

Widthdraw it and put into your pocket and dont try to advertise anything unless the goods or services you are going to advertise is able to competite with your competitors, in this case what ever you are offerring if your advertising budget is $50 , they must be not in a good position to advertise I believe.

Advertising wont bring any return regardless how much you spent on the internet.
Because if customers able to find your web-site from an advertisment then it means they are also able to see or already seen your competitors web-sites too.
If you really believe the serrvices or goods you are offerring are able to competite with your competitors then think to advertise.

This is the sad but true side of advertising sales.
If a customer bought a service via an advertisment than it means this customer past at least 5 other services via Ads before signup for what he/she is looking for even according to my surveys a customer who signups for a service from an advertising, this customer cost to the advertisers more than the bought service costs. Dont be the one who feed the advertisers only even for $50.
  • wholesalechecklist
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • wholesalechecklist

Post 3+ Months Ago

So how do you advertise your website besides:
link exchanges
writing articles
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

The search engines do all the advertising I need :)

My one site that does get huge referrals from non-google sites (actually, I get more links from these guys in total than I do from Google - my only site that's that way) I submit to several large large sites that announce what I submit. Doesn't cost me anything.

If I had 50 bucks I wanted to spend right now, I'd have people writing content for that one site. Why that one site? Well, long-term it doesn't really help me much, because what I submit now is in page something of the archives within a couple of weeks, but it gets me a lot of short-term traffic (thus starting revenue sooner) and keeps me going til the search engines pick it up.

Everything I publish on that site starts getting search engine referrals within a week, which is more or less about how long the short-term referral traffic lasts. But long term it helps you with search engines forever.

But it really depends what your site's about. Almost every industry online has its own unique channels through which you can route your services & products. You've just got to be able to spot them.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

They're pretty useless if they're locked up in Paypal unless you plan on buying some links - but $50 isn't going to get you very far..
  • cyberlinx
  • Born
  • Born
  • cyberlinx
  • Loc: WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The most your going to get is about 1K hits for $50 if your going to use PPC (pay per click) most of my hits come from search engines the big 3 Yahoo, Google, MSN are used by 1000’s of smaller search engines to run there data bases I get about %50 of my good traffic from the big 3 and that should be you top priority. Once your site is on them you will not need to “buy” hits.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just being in the search engines is not going to get you anything. It is easy as hell to get listed in all the top engines, what is going to take awhile is getting top positioning. During this wait is when you can test advertising...plus it's instant top placement in the search engines.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts