Problem with Google. Need help please..

• rizal
  • rizal
  • Loc: indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
I need help please. I am a newbie in internet business and I am trying to put in google adwords. The problem is there are so many competitors. I even can not count how many.. is there a new way? so I can put my ad in google and more people see my website...I already try with keywords...but the keywords has been in hold just in a few second. Please someone help me... :(
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rizal , Google AdWords is so dangerous for newbies, you can loose too much $$$. Be so carefull that you put a daily limit and limits per click that you can effort...

For the further support , tell us what keywords you want to be list and what about your site related?
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with dolay. :-)

many web site owners and businessmen spent money on PPC which is best left to PPC campaign management companies which can produce the best value for money. PPc campaign can then be effective.
  • rizal
  • rizal

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello there,
i try with these keywords :
a. home business
b. internet business
c. work at home.

my website is about how to build money from home.

I try to use keywords from overture. but no works. i even have to refresh my keyword in every 3 days. and I waste my money in google... :(
is there any tricks?
  • katakombe.com
  • Born
  • Born
  • katakombe.com
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

rizal wrote:

a. home business
b. internet business
c. work at home.

is there any tricks?

home business - Results 1 - 10 of about 939,000,000
internet business - Results 1 - 10 of about 758,000,000
work at home - Results 1 - 10 of about 601,000,000

Find some other keywords ...

:) :lol:
  • BillW
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Redondo Beach, Ca.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rizal,

Katakombe.com is right, you keywords are too competitive. The trick is to find alternates that still target the same group of people but have little competition. You may not have as many hits but the ones you do get are extremely targeted and are more likely to convert. Wordtracker will help you find these keywords and is much more accurate than the Overture keyword suggestion tool.
  • rizal
  • rizal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
you mention :
a. home business result 1 - 10 of about 939.000.000
b. internet business result 1-10 of about 758.000.000

it looks too competitive, right? so what's the ideal number or the maximum number? below 100, or below 1000?
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

before investing to the advertisements and promotions first ask this question "my site and systems are ready to promote?"
Is your site well established to promote?
Have you searched your competitors how doing this job? Are they offering much more reliable or affordable things than you? why do visitor have to choose your site instead them? (100k valued business secret :D )

AdWords have not any tricks, it is going to push you one of the most valuable targeted traffic you can ever get from the internet but if your site and systems are not enough to convert those traffic then AdWords have nothing to do for more.

If i were you i try to post my site to the review forums also it is here at OZZU.
  • rizal
  • rizal

Post 3+ Months Ago

is it okay? because i don't want to be a spammer..
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The reviews board is there to specifically get feedback on your site. However, before posting your site for review, please follow the rules and provide three good quality reviews of other sites first. Make them the kind of quality reviews you would like for your own site and you'll be just fine.
  • weblaunch
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • weblaunch

Post 3+ Months Ago

You might try to target a smaller niche and/or get creative with your keyword selections.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts