Ad programme

• gillespie
  • Born
  • Born
  • gillespie

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone

I recently got banned from adsense because of some technicality like i put "Please visit my ads" on my page which is apparently against the rules. Anyway I'm looking for another ad program, however, my website doesn't get lots of traffic and all of the programmes I have seen have been for high traffic websites. Can anyone recommend a advertising programme that doesn't require so many impressions. I also only have a subdomain at the moment, and to give you an idea, last month I got about 4000 impressions.

Thanks

Tom
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

gillespie wrote:
Hi everyone

I recently got banned from adsense because of some technicality like i put "Please visit my ads" on my page which is apparently against the rules. Anyway I'm looking for another ad program, however, my website doesn't get lots of traffic and all of the programmes I have seen have been for high traffic websites. Can anyone recommend a advertising programme that doesn't require so many impressions. I also only have a subdomain at the moment, and to give you an idea, last month I got about 4000 impressions.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

You may want to check out Allfeeds.com - I'm an affiliate publisher, and have had good results with their programs. They have a contextual advertising program that's very much like AdSense, and a host of other PPC programs, as well. As far as I know, they don't have any minimum traffic requirements. You can click on the link in my signature if you'd like more information.

HTH,
Sam
  • gillespie
  • Born
  • Born
  • gillespie

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks mate
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd just advise you that prompting people to click adverts = instigating click fraud.

Google and other PPC advertising programmes are clamping down heavily on it.

Basically, the idea of PPC is the website visitor will click on the advert if they find it relevant or interesting.

So, if you have good content which is interesting and gets some visitors and the adverts that show interest them, they will naturally click. That is the theory. In reality, by inviting people to click your adverts then you show a desperation to gain money - this can then leave a bad impression on the website visitor and they may never return.

On the other hand, if you let them read the content without inducements to click the adverts, then if they find the site interesting they may bookmark it and return AND sometimes click an advert as well - so you get repeat traffic, some clicks and over the long term the traffic starts increasing.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts