Thoughts on New System?

• Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone,

I currently run the IsMyWebsite free host. We currently have over 10,000 clients and more are joining at an ever-increasing rate. We have developed our own advertising system, designed not to intrude on our client's websites yet effectively bring targeted visitors to your website.

The solution - using 88x31 link buttons the clients can blend into their websites. They end up looking like part of the site, and display related links based on a complex system of keywords.

So, if you'd like to reach hundreds of related websites (possibly more) and at the same time helping a relatively new free host make it's climb, I urge you to give us a try. If you join right now, you'll get 100 free advertising credits - just for taking the time to try something new.

If you decide you like our system and purchase more credits, you pay by results. If no one sees or clicks your ad, it will remain active until you get the results you paid for. Every credit is less than half a cent and guarantees you either one targeted visitor or 1000 appearance of your link.

http://ads.ismywebsite.com/

When you're finished trying it out, please don't forget to send me an email to let me know what you think of the system! (Or you can reply below as well.) Thanks for your time.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

"Come back later to be able to run your ad on our network, serving thousands of websites across the globe."

either is expired or ...not available anymore
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow,

No feedback until I discontinued it...

It'll be back in a couple months or so.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Few will take the effort to point out constructive criticism, but many are quick to point out errors. ;)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts