I want traffic on my site can anyone please please help.?

• sahilsaid
  • Born
  • Born
  • sahilsaid

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, there

My website is http://www.computersite.tk and In my opinion i have a very good forum website where I need more traffic. I made this forum about 15 days ago and now the traffic is about 200 a day which is not enough for me. And people wo visit my website doesn't even register on it. Unfortunately google ads blocked my account therefore I am using third party ads on my forum. So can anyone check my website and tell me what i need to improve the traffic on it and what i need to improve to get indexed in google and other search engines??

can anyone also suggest how i can make another google ads account which google cannot find that i have made it again...

Thank you for your help!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all you head tags don't have meta tags (keyword and description) in them.

<head profile="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="false" />
<title>Dot TK - Renaming The Internet</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.dot.tk/styles.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://my.dot.tk/paiddomain2.js"></script>
</head>

Second of all your keywords is not on your home page
Thirdly build backlinks

Simple, Register your mom or dad, wife (preferably someone you can trust) an Adsense acount. Give them a cut of your earnings
  • guruwebllc
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • guruwebllc

Post 3+ Months Ago

well maybe you should consider .com or .net
  • sanitarium
  • Born
  • Born
  • sanitarium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Increase you Page Rank !
  • seohp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • seohp
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

submit your site in free directories above 15K directory submission and possible exchange links submit article . Use meta tag description automatically you will get ranking and traffic's. for more details you can contact me
thanks!
  • placeyabid
  • placeyabid

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go with forums in online directories,you can search for free or paid in google...
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dot TK used to be great but now they're nowhere near as good. Try http://co.cc/ which is ad-free.

Also, the key to getting visitors is to get your site out there. Since you're just starting out, I'd like to invite you to have your first 100 visitors for free on my advertising system at http://ads.ismywebsite.com/

Please let me know what you think of it.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is that real - Are you really getting 200 visitors or are they visits?

But here you want handsome traffic. You can do one thing if it can be applicable like you can invite people from other relevant forums if they like to join your forum?

And even atleast you can post it for review. What you think?
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

as what SEO's always says link build, link bait and perseverance, you will need those three
  • DannyBly
  • DannyBly

Post 3+ Months Ago

as far as paid traffic goes, I have had a good experience with Stumbleupon...low cost and can deliver alot of traffic - traffic was medium quality for me - not bad for the price : )
  • TrafficFinder
  • TrafficFinder

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you want real traffic you need to do a couple things. Have great content, write spun articles (different versions) and submit to ALL article directories you can find, submit to as many link directories as you can find with one-way links, and help out all your friends in the forums. Include your site in all of your signatures and emails. Always be working!!!
  • Andrew1
  • Andrew1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social bookmarking
Article distribution
Directory submission all help too.

Andrew
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

My system is real traffic. I run a free host with thousands of clients, and your ads are distributed on hundreds of sites, chosen based on the keywords you provide.

It's a free trial as well, so you can test it out and only pay by results after that.
  • exipnos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.computersite.tk/ ???

it's a park domain.
I missed someting
  • phoenixonthefly
  • Born
  • Born
  • phoenixonthefly

Post 3+ Months Ago

what about placing your website banner to other site?
have ever try or think about it?
  • Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Albany

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Bookmarking
2. Article
3. Directory
4. link-building

do this and enjoy.
  • egeem2
  • egeem2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like your site is down.

And, 200 hits / day is not bad for being up for 2 weeks. Patience grasshopper.

Good luck.
  • jhr
  • jhr

Post 3+ Months Ago

guruwebllc wrote:
well maybe you should consider .com or .net

i agree, you should buy change your .tk with others. (com,net,biz or else) i think for 15 days is not enough to get more traffic even new members.

i need at least 1 year for analizing what can i do for building a forum with great traffic and many more user interested. dont start with forum website unless you have more than 20 online friends and ask them to join the forum and put your banners ads of forum into their websites.

or

start a website articles find more traffics and then start a forum then buy ads from google ads programs.

more than 15 days for building high traffic website, my youngest website need at least 6 months for getting PR 4 from google page ranks!
  • shinzo159
  • Born
  • Born
  • shinzo159

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, you said you want to improve your website's traffic, well, the most effective way of improving website's traffic is true building quality contents with quality links. You should read about
Moderator Remark: URL removed
  • florachristi
  • Born
  • Born
  • florachristi

Post 3+ Months Ago

SEO is best way to Promoting you website. We can improve our page rank through SEO
  • workfromhome4cash
  • workfromhome4cash

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use [affiliate link] they are great helped me get traffic and its free as well. Hope this helps valerie
Moderator Remark: affiliate link removed
  • zen4pokerbankrolls
  • zen4pokerbankrolls

Post 3+ Months Ago

phoenixonthefly wrote:
what about placing your website banner to other site?
have ever try or think about it?

lol that`s a good one :)
  • seogenies123
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • seogenies123

Post 3+ Months Ago

off page will help you a lot ....
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Use SEO link building techniques and paticipate in Social bookmarking sites for getting more and more traffic.
  • serrae
  • Born
  • Born
  • serrae

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whatever you do -avoid paying for an email service to boost your site. I did and got totally shafted.
I paid Submitexpress $1600 for 1 million emails(opted-in so they said)and only got 3000 hits. I then paid Majon for 6 million emails in the same format($1200+) and got 16000 hits in total. I learned from a blog that both of these providers are fraudulent and hit your site with something called a popsi to a certain number depending on how much you paid. My site takes six hits per reading so do the math.
If you can get hold of an opted-in list email yourself.I did this and got a lot of hits on my site from it.
I know its tempting when you see these people saying they can email your site to millions but unfortunately all they do is take your money and rip you off.
Google seems the best if you can get a good ranking. Again I paid for a ranking on Megablast and Blastomatic and they have done nothing.
We do have some protection using visa in the UK for paying for things and I am currently trying to get the Submitexpress and Majon fees back. If Visa do not do anything I can get the Banking Ombudsmen involved. However I would like to see these two companies lose their visa facility because they are out and out crooks.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, as I have said earlier using SEO techniques like link building and submissions with PPC and social networking bring you more and more traffic to your website for free.

There are so many paid options available online for geting huge traffic for your site in a quick time.
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

dot.tk is a renaming service . you can't have seo on this domain type
  • raghhav
  • Born
  • Born
  • raghhav
  • Loc: Mumbai, India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest, go to your competitor who ranks 1 to 3 on first page and try and submit your site details to the same kind of directories whether it is article or web directory or bookmarking etc.,

Before expecting traffic, learn and earn knowledge from your competitors.

I hope you know how to take out competitors information.

Good luck.
  • Lyubomyr
  • Born
  • Born
  • Lyubomyr

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best ways are:

Article directories
Backlinks
Search Engine Submmision
Social Bookmarking
Web Directory Submission

If you need links go to sitesreview . net

There are many links on it
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you have from the beginning a good domain name , yahoo search engine loves 2 words domains. I have a website witch receives 90% search engine (4k unique visitors /month ) .
Promoting through an ad network could also have benefit to your website alexa , impressions, clicks and revenue.

toptraffic .org have good prices with geo targeted option and category targeted ( over 125 categories)

You can also join a publisher program that will convert traffic to $

If you
• have a minimum of 2,500 page views per month
• consist of 50% North American traffic
• have been online for at least 1 month
• be in English

you can join TopTraffic . org oublisher program that pays per impressions
Attachments:
229_toptrafficpublisher.JPG

ToPTraffic.org Publisher earnings printscreen

Attachments:
cat.JPG