Is my website ok and what can i do to get more traffic?

• emle_77
  • Born
  • Born
  • emle_77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there just wondering if some of you lovely people can help me? I set up a website through syntasite now known as yola. Anyhow it has all the things you need to do to save a metatag etc I was just wondering if some of you can look at my website and tell me what I am doing wrong. I am doing loads of free advertising have done a few forums, not too sure on blogging but have signed up for a few and posted once and dont know where to go from there. I just need traffic and I'm a pretty quick learner when it comes to these things anyhow any help I would greatly appreciate!

thanks guys and gals!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• prasad581
  • Born
  • Born
  • prasad581

Post 3+ Months Ago

please do some social bookmarking and regional directory submission and add you site to search engines like google and yahoo .. this will drive lots of traffic
  • dan2009
  • Born
  • Born
  • dan2009

Post 3+ Months Ago

create a sitemap
  • Leon_Dudovich
  • Born
  • Born
  • Leon_Dudovich

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sitemap not a right decession (( Well in my thread for sure. Only SEO can help.
  • meganisla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • meganisla

Post 3+ Months Ago

do the basic SEO strategy - create fresh content, quality link exchange, directory submission, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking. Remember to link with related sites and categories.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

All options which can be used for increasing page views can be helpful when it comes to boosting web traffic.

For instance when you work on your link building or purchase some advertising units on websites which are among the top ranking sites in the search engines.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts