What forums outside OZZU are you allowed to advertise in?

• Azita_RG
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Vancouver BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are in affliate sales, or just a webmaster ect, what kind of forums are you allowed to openly discuss what kind of leads,sales,websites you are promoting without getting slapped on the wrist. being new to internet advertising i dont want to break the rules when specified you are not allowed to spam, but I do want to promote our offers, where do you recommend if anywhere?

Thanks,
Azita
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post your offer on Free classifieds forum.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty simple Azita_RG, whatever the forum read their posting rules / TOS prior to signing up and posting in them and adhere to them (after all it's their website). As you know there are forums in which such discussions are allowed and is essentially the purpose of the forum. I know this because I have seen your posts in them. Other forums such as OZZU have a different purpose. It's a matter of simple reading and respecting the wishes of the forum owners and staff. It's not rocket science at all.
  • Azita_RG
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Vancouver BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

heyya
thanks for the response, just wanted the clarification, i recognize that its not rocket science, never implied that it was. sarcasm is cute though.
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Participate webmaster discuusion forum.
  • luffy
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • luffy

Post 3+ Months Ago

just make sure you already read the TOS and the forum provide a thread for sell/buy..

for me it better to create your credibility first before you want to provide any service/sell. Let others judge you and keep friendly with everybody..Don't ever come and spam the forum..you will be kicked by the moderator.
  • chichila
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • chichila

Post 3+ Months Ago

This info has been useful to me too! thanks for clarifying some ideas, because you may read the rules & regulations, but if you're a newbie or begginner in this things, you may not understand them completely...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts